Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    And your ignorance is still showing. Go read up on some actual lore and you'll find that the Horde did little more than run around killing everything in sight for 20 years. The Alliance story used to have more depth and feel to it than the Horde story did until WCIII. Even then, I still prefer Arthas's and Illidan's story over the Horde's story in that game.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god, that explains the Thrall picture.
    You have just blown my mind.
    And the Thrall based Tweet from Metzen back in September when he mentioned that Thrall maybe needs his Armor and the Doomhammer sometime soon. :P

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I don't think so... why? cause Blizzard said that Titan had nothing to do with the Warcraft universe, and Draenor is from the Warcraft universe
    Greatest misdirection campaign in history. From a business perspective, why change whats works just update it. This is more of conjecture and a funny idea if it turns out to be true. Just thought, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    In lore. But not in WoW.
    At MMO Champ, the word "lore" means precisely "things I like about the canon, excluding the bits I don't, plus my fan-fiction and pet theories." It's a meaningless word.

Meanwhile, in WOW, lore is whatever Blizzard puts in the game, plus other officially licensed media so long as it does not conflict with the game.

Does anyone find it odd that they'd be reusing old artwork to promo a new xpac? That exact Thrall pic has been around for a long time. You'd think they'd create something new for expac promo materials.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    YEAH SAME , DRAENOR SOUND REALLY ORC, THE WORD ORC IS WRITTEN ALL OVER OF DRAENIE EWHUUU DRAENOR I MEAN

if you look carefully Draenor spell backward what do you have ???
    Yeah you guess it..... ORC
    and warlord ???? yeah you guess it = warchief ,......

so the title is warchief of the orc

...You don't know what Dreanor is, do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flavourcat54 View Post
    . Until 3 days and 8 hours time when they announce what's happening, that's when Expansion V is confirmed,
    How do you know they are even going to announce an expansion this year. WoD could be for Hearthstone, or a totally different game, and the WoW expansion may be announced at Blizzcon 2014. It might not be ready enough to show this year

10+ Year Old Account
    Still do not think it is for WoW. The Dark Below.. I still believe!!

10+ Year Old Account
    You know that the blizzard staff are in absolute stitches right now as they have managed to get everyone in some shape or form involved again.
    They have got everyone talking about blizzcon, they have got everyone talking about all their games.. hat goes off to them!

They are using a Jedi mind trick on the weak!

Chris Metzen is going to come on the stage in his true GEEK fashion and laugh at us all - the mastermind behind the "leaks" lol.

Its only 3 days away...

Quote Originally Posted by Powk View Post
    You know that the blizzard staff are in absolute stitches right now as they have managed to get everyone in some shape or form involved again.
    They have got everyone talking about blizzcon, they have got everyone talking about all their games.. hat goes off to them!

They are using a Jedi mind trick on the weak!

Chris Metzen is going to come on the stage in his true GEEK fashion and laugh at us all - the mastermind behind the "leaks" lol.

Its only 3 days away...
    I can see it now:
    "METZEN LEAKS ON FANS"
    Wait a second.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs
    Since when World of Warcraft is downloadable on mobile phones, tablet PCs etc?? I highly doubt that warlords of draenor is the next wow expansion and really hope it isn't!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I can see it now:
    "METZEN LEAKS ON FANS"
    Wait a second.

.. I won't lie.

.. I laughed.

15+ Year Old Account
    What is with people denying it to the last second? This always happens. Whenever a trademark is leaked people always try to deny it right up until Blizzcon, only to find out it is real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    ...You don't know what Dreanor is, do you?
    Yeah he knows that Draenor is the Orc homeland but Draenor was named by the Draenei so we may have a Draenei + Orc centric expansion, not only Orcs

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    I suspect another Horde heavy storyline. Great, just what we needed.
    You know, while looking at the title I would tend to agree; however, the Alliance have an opportunity for a LONG awaited and exciting storyline: http://wowpedia.org/Alliance_Expedition

Time to go back alliance for me if this is true. We'd finally get the backstory and see what happened to the Alliance Expedition when they ventured to Outland. Just my little ray of geek hope.

Yeah he knows that Draenor is the Orc homeland but Draenor was named by the Draenei so we may have a Draenei + Orc centric expansion, not only Orcs

Like the last time we went to Draenor aka Outland? Draenei got to star for a little, but were pretty neglected in their own expansion.

Or his eyeroll emoticon tipped off he was being very sarcastic about the whole thing.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    It's not a fake, but it's not WoW. It still mentions portable devices, yet no mention of mousepads and the game sold together with manuals and guides as a bundle. I know I'm repeating myself, but it's the exact same thing as Heroes of the Storm. It's not WoW.
    Are they making an ipad/iphone version of HotS? Because everyone keeps saying its the exact same thing, and yet, isn't HotS....a freaking computer based moba? Also, like someone above said, the NICE classifications for trademarks dropped the mousepad language etc with section 9 recently, since, you know, trademark policy changes.

Plus, alleria windrunner and turalyon are suspected to comeback. That sound very orcsih to me

We are going to find soon. I just hope it's not Garrosh related, I'll go crazy.
    Or it's just the title for the warcraft movie

10+ Year Old Account
    we know we all saw the front page of mmo-c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    How could this be the WoW exp? WoW 1,5 now on your iPad 5 ! ..sure
    Doesn't mean is HAS to be on a mobile or tablet device, it just gives them the right to use the trademark for a mobile software.