Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ...
10
18
19
20
21
22
... LastLast
  1. #381
    Scarab Lord Grubjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spook central
    Posts
    4,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Guy View Post
    If it has the name "Draneor" in it, it has to be in the past. Because it's now known as Outlands.

    I don't understand how people can't figure this out
    i like how even though i used the exact same format to satirize you twice in a row and you recognized the first instance as satire and second instance you took me seriously.
    .


    When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Guy View Post
    Nice Englash

    I can Englash too
    Whoa! This is the first time someone has ever "corrected" my grammar. Too bad English isn't my native tongue so I don't give a flying fuck.

    Anyway. I don't understand this whole bullshit theory, that Blizzard has to make expansions from already established lore. I mean, do sequels to other games do this? Nope, why should Blizz do it?
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

  3. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Guy View Post
    Yeah you have no idea what I meant by pull it out of their ass. The theme was random, draneor no, theme yes. Essentially 5.4 added everything to make this expansion possible. Nothing else in the game made us think we would potential have a game centered around time travel, which is a complete joke. Butchering lore in Draneor is a lot better than the burning legion or old/naga xpac apparently.
    Just do yourself and everyone else a favor and leave this thread.
    You, just like no one else apart from the people that works at blizzard, knows what the next expansion will be about.

    Warlords of Draenor could for all we know, be about the Burning Legion coming to Azeroth and fuck shit up or it could be something completly different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Guy View Post
    If it has the name "Draneor" in it, it has to be in the past. Because it's now known as Outlands.

    I don't understand how people can't figure this out
    Or it could just be that we've found a new, unexplored part of Draenor and we will go there to explore it.

    You dont know shit about the expansion and yet you cry more than a baby.
    Last edited by Dominus89; 2013-11-05 at 05:45 PM.

  4. #384
    Wouldn't it suck if they got the trademark and then some jag-off decided to make a Warlords of Draenor free to play app a month later?

    That's exactly why it has the mobile phone and tablet PC clause. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, guys.
    Gold is for the mistress -- silver for the maid --
    Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade."
    "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
    "But Iron -- Cold Iron -- is master of them all."

    Rudyard Kipling, Cold Iron

  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    haha,
    it's funny cause it was actually valid and correct english.
    Oh, it was? Oh well. I made a reply just incase.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

  6. #386
    The Patient gdahgsfhs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Sussex, England
    Posts
    317
    this is the bit that gets me thinking it's not the next expansion

    " Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs."

  7. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    It's not a fake, but it's not WoW. It still mentions portable devices, yet no mention of mousepads and the game sold together with manuals and guides as a bundle. I know I'm repeating myself, but it's the exact same thing as Heroes of the Storm. It's not WoW.
    It also has a similar naming convention as Heroes of the Storm

    Heroes of the Storm
    Warlords of Draenor
    [Group] of [Location/Event]

    The Burning Crusade
    Wrath of the Lich King
    Cataclysm
    Mists of Pandaria
    The Dark Below (Fake or not)

    None of those follow that type of naming convention. MoP comes close, but 'Mists' is not a group of people, it's just, well, mists.

    I expect WoD to be related to HotS. And I base that entirely off what I said, admittedly pulled out of my ass. So we'll all see in a few days.
    Last edited by Deathgoose; 2013-11-05 at 05:45 PM.

  8. #388
    I am wondering why there isn't any trade mark file in EU? So eur won't be getting the expansion?. Lol

  9. #389
    But you can download digital versions of the expansion... For, you know, the PDDs out there.
    Gold is for the mistress -- silver for the maid --
    Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade."
    "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
    "But Iron -- Cold Iron -- is master of them all."

    Rudyard Kipling, Cold Iron

  10. #390
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    23,539
    I am still thinking we'll all be surprised.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

  11. #391
    Scarab Lord Grubjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spook central
    Posts
    4,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Oh, it was? Oh well. I made a reply just incase.
    oh actually it wasn't. my bad. you had an extra 'the' but it doesn't matter
    attacking your grammar was asinine of Bill

    what kind of asshole refutes a claim by attacking grammar?
    .


    When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

  12. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Glad to know you spew random excuses when in reality you just don't like it. You'll fit right in here.
    How is this a random excuse? Story is important, and going back into the past that changes some things we already know that are established is not good story telling.

  13. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Im interested why everyone is so centered on the whole time travel thing? Has it been confirmed that the expansion would focus on time travel or are people just talking out of their ass?

    It was "leaked". So yeah, obviously not necessarily true. Some people, including me just believe Blizzard could really be so stupid to create such a stupid story, and are panicking over the fact that they'll spend the next 2 years probably doing some filler expansion, in a place we already went to before (in TBC), but this time in the past, with a plot that creates holes every time it sets a step because the devs can't stop contradicting themselves when it comes to time traveling plots.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

  14. #394
    Mobile auction, Mobile Guild Chat, Pet battles?

  15. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    It also has a similar naming convention as Heroes of the Storm

    Heroes of the Storm
    Warlords of Draenor
    [Group] of [Location/Event]

    The Burning Crusade
    Wrath of the Lich King
    Cataclysm
    Mists of Pandaria
    The Dark Below (Fake or not)

    None of those follow that type of naming convention.

    I expect WoD to be related to HotS. And I base that entirely off what I said, admittedly pulled out of my ass. So we'll all see in a few days.
    Sooo... What exactly is the naming convention for expansions then? Because I don't see a pattern there.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

    Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

  16. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    i like how even though i used the exact same format to satirize you twice in a row and you recognized the first instance as satire and second instance you took me seriously.
    Because you don't seem too bright, so I'd though I'd educate you on some things.

  17. #397
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Guy View Post
    How is this a random excuse? Story is important, and going back into the past that changes some things we already know that are established is not good story telling.
    Except you called it an ass pull that we had no reason to believe could happen.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

    Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

  18. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    oh actually it wasn't. my bad. you had an extra 'the' but it doesn't matter
    attacking your gramar was asinine of Bill

    what kind of asshole refutes a claim by attacking gramar?
    What about her gramar?

  19. #399
    Scarab Lord Grubjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spook central
    Posts
    4,157
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Sooo... What exactly is the naming convention for expansions then? Because I don't see a pattern there.
    the whole naming conventions argument is dead on arrival
    don't get caught up in refuting it, because no pattern can be discerned in a data set as small as 3 or 4 examples.
    that's just form of apophenia
    .


    When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

  20. #400
    "God i really miss vanilla"
    "Man wish we could go back to Outland to do useful stuff"
    "LK was badass! so want again"


    "Timetravel? NO WAY I WANNA GO BACK"


    The community these days..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •