Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryadius View Post
    ...said the all-seeing and all-knowing Delphi-Spider.
    I approve of the name

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverware View Post
    It's being developed by Blizzard. Horde Favoritism is a given.

/sarcasm
    Why is this a surprise to so many people (yes I know it was sarcasm on your part but it's an opening)? The two factions are icons they represent the opposite sides of ourselves. Alliance represents the bland, staid, corporate mentality so many people possess and the Horde represent the free thinking, anarchic, truth seeking minority among us. That's why overall more people gravitate to Alliance than horde. More sheep and shepherds than there are wanderers. But all the sheep and shepherds want to be wanderers deep down inside they just can't swallow hard and go for it.

The Horde IS World of Warcraft. Has been from the beginning, will be at the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trengor View Post
    It does? Where?

Heroes of the Storm mentions mobile, not Heart of the Swarm.
    soz my fault it said tablets i simply thought it meant mobile devices

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trengor View Post
    Sorry, I'm realy tired. Do you want a link to the list for "I" goods?
    I'm good i found where to look
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I don't understand why people think a time travel expansion can't be relevant to lore going forward. I keep reading posts like "I'll come back in a year when we push the plot forward again" but half the cool lore in World of Warcraft has been about finding stuff out from the past (like the origination of the races, or finding titan tech). Also, we aren't going to be time traveling alone. Sure, we will be in Azeroth's past, but we will still be in the present for our main characters like Thrall, Anduin, Wrathion, Jaina, Vol'jin, etc. These characters are going to have their stories progressed while we interact with the past. It's not like we are going to leave them all on Azeroth proper and just hope they are there after we get done screwing around with the time stream. Bring on the time travel!

Deleted
    Now also trademarked in Europe.

It's not a fake, but it's not WoW. It still mentions portable devices, yet no mention of mousepads and the game sold together with manuals and guides as a bundle. I know I'm repeating myself, but it's the exact same thing as Heroes of the Storm. It's not WoW
    100% wow. Check out the lore panels etc from the previous Blizzcon, and also i can see pet battles over the next expansion finally coming to tablets. They would need to trademark this now if its planned down the line at some point during this expansion either way.

Im personally looking forward to seeing what is to come, I feel certain after re watching 2011 Q and A panel and chris metzen going on about the planet Argus ( http://www.wowwiki.com/Argus ) that we will be exploring this not a redone, older outland's, Argus being the Original homeland of the Draenei. Now rumoured headquarters of the blood legion! also - One of the old and powerful leader's being Velen. Who has been mentoring the alliance's Kings son after seeing him in visions being very important. The son also mentioned would have a big role. Velen let the kings son see visions in to the future. That including the Burning legion causing Havoc yet again. This story between velen and the Boy was also mentioned, along with the Book written by christie Golden saying one day it will play out to be a very good expansion.... i believe that day is nearing.

Not a chance in hell we would be experiencing old content on a big scale at this stage in the game, Only Illidan do i expect to encounter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    I'll believe it now, it's trademarked in the EU too.

I'm just very worried that playing with time travel is going to ruin the immersion.
    Not to mention that time travel doesn't "feel" like we're progressing really. Oh so that happened, neat can I get back to our time now and fight?
    Also, please consider rewording the expansion. Warlords of Draenor is not very wowesque. It's a bit "slow"

Aaaand, people saying it will probably be a horde focused storyline... the name is "Warlords of Draenor" and not "Natives of Draenor". Warlords doesn't imply that it's necessarily orc warlords. That's one of the problems with the name though imo, it should be more to the point.

edit:

Turalyon, Alleria, Khadgar, Danath and even A'Dal could be considered warlords imo.
    Last edited by Voidism; 2013-11-05 at 09:00 AM.

I guess the the whole cellular phones and mobile devices part that no other expansion has had doesn't exist huh?
    I don't see how this proves anything... it could be but you don't know and mojo u lost all credibility when you said Anyone that didn't believe HotS was the expansion was in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    I guess the the whole cellular phones and mobile devices part that no other expansion has had doesn't exist huh?
    I don't see how this proves anything... it could be but you don't know and mojo u lost all credibility when you said Anyone that didn't believe HotS was the expansion was in denial.

Mist of Pandaria Trademark had actually exact same IC009 and IC041 Trademark Classifications. So nothing suspicious on those

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see where this confirms that this is anything to do with a WoW expansion. Part of the Warcraft franchise sure, but not necessarily wow. They kept Hearthstone under wraps, WoW is way more important, quite sure they'd do as good a job with that.

Also alliance need to stop complaining, nobody cares that you control a cat because the horde 5.3 quest sucked too... GO KILL 5 ORCZ... NOW GO KILL 5 MOAR! "OMG THATS SOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN OUR CAT OH WAIT ITS NOT IT SUCKS!"

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    It is legit, But the mobile phone worries me a bit, it might be just the phone armory app they are talking about or else it might be some other game.
    But ye, my bet still is WoW expansion and my hope is too.
    It's worth noting that "Mobile Device" Is also a catagory that includes laptops, and its possible that if you want to put one part of a catagory in, you have to put the whole thing, but I could be wrong about that latter part.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Quote Originally Posted by Speks View Post
    Mist of Pandaria Trademark had actually exact same IC009 and IC041 Trademark Classifications. So nothing suspicious on those

did it? I don't remember and don't care enough to check... I don't care what the expansion is anyways as long as its fun. wish people would stfu and stop complaining about everything before its even announced though

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I don't see where this confirms that this is anything to do with a WoW expansion. Part of the Warcraft franchise sure, but not necessarily wow. They kept Hearthstone under wraps, WoW is way more important, quite sure they'd do as good a job with that.
    It is my biggest hope that WoD is the surprise announcement of WC4, set in the past so that it doesn't interfere with WoW.
    While Wow's expansion has been kept trademarked in a non-online database using country like Swaziland, like Hearthstone was.

Also alliance need to stop complaining, nobody cares that you control a cat because the horde 5.3 quest sucked too... GO KILL 5 ORCZ... NOW GO KILL 5 MOAR! "OMG THATS SOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN OUR CAT OH WAIT ITS NOT IT SUCKS!"
    There's a pretty big difference between a quest where you fight alongside the heroes of your faction to stop an invasion and take a town, and a quest where you meet up with some low-level operatives, and spy on people using a mechanical cat before you randomly decide to help the enemy that has been slaughtering your people for decades.

Deleted
    Ohhhhh great ... another Orc addon ... woot as if we haven't had enough of them by now.

So after we had to deal with Thrall and Garrosh through whole Cata, with Garrosh through whole MoP ... now it comes down to even more Orcs... great.

Seriously I can't stand them anymore. WoW has so many races and storylines and they still go down that old orc route.

Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    happy to see its official. pity it is probably going to be another orc focused expansion.
    There is much more to Draenor than Orcs.

Im pretty sure Blizzard acknowledged that the playerbase wouldnt want two "orc" driven expansions.

Im pretty sure it will be about either a new race or faction.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalheroDamien View Post
    It's worth noting that "Mobile Device" Is also a catagory that includes laptops, and its possible that if you want to put one part of a catagory in, you have to put the whole thing, but I could be wrong about that latter part.
    did it? I don't remember and don't care enough to check... I don't care what the expansion is anyways as long as its fun. wish people would stfu and stop complaining about everything before its even announced though

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzdoctor View Post
    According to wowpedia, the shamanistic orc just called it 'world' at the time. When the Draenei arrived and named the planet Draenor, eventually the orcs took over the name.
    Sort of like how most people call the star at the center of our Solar system "The Sun" as if it was the only one, when it's actual name is Sol.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speks View Post
    - ** Bold Words are the parts that are missing or different from each Trademark.

Mists of Pandaria -
    IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer game software; computer game discs; computer game software **and related instruction manuals and guides sold together as a unit; downloadable computer game software; computer game software downloadable from a global computer network;**downloadable electronic games via the internet and wireless devices; interactive multimedia computer game program; **mousepads. FIRST USE: 20111021. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20120925

C 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing online news and information in the field of computer games; **entertainment services, namely, conducting contests online and providing a website for organizing, planning and executing exhibitions and special events between computer game players and interest groups for entertainment purposes. - July 28, 2011 Filled Date.

Warlords of Draenor -
    IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer game software, computer game discs, downloadable computer game software, computer game software downloadable from a global computer network, interactive multimedia computer game program; **Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs

IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing on-line **non-downloadable computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing online news and information in the field of computer games - October 31st 2013 Filed Date

WoD is much smaller than MoP is aswell. Mousepads are still considered a part of Class 9 from what Trengor supplied.

Yet WoD look similar to Heroes of the Storm & Blizzard All-Stars, but Heroes has its own banner at Blizzcon, so I thought they are changing the name.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-11-05 at 09:14 AM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    There's a pretty big difference between a quest where you fight alongside the heroes of your faction to stop an invasion and take a town, and a quest where you meet up with some low-level operatives, and spy on people using a mechanical cat before you randomly decide to help the enemy that has been slaughtering your people for decades.
    I must have missed that part of the quest chain. I could have sworn Thrall, Vol'jin and Chen sat in the hut while I killed orcs. Then we rode to Razor Hill where Vol'jin stood in the back while I killed more orcs. Then they all chilled under a tower while I was sent to go kill more orcs.

Jesus, Alliance players make the Horde quests sound like they're Battle For Undercity 2.0 or something...