Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    How could this be the WoW exp? WoW 1,5 now on your iPad 5 ! ..sure
    2007 much? I've accessed WoW through my iPhone for years. It is called the mobile armory and allows me to do many things interacting with the game world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    In this situation, no non-current lore means, if the expansion were to be about what I posted in my original post, or any of the obvious other theories, it would suck in the current state of the game. Clearly it also means that if it's not anything to do with any of more obvious conclusions, it has no basis in existing lore that I know of.

Therefore it has the potential be equally sucky unless they really quickly built up a good and convincing backstory, but compared to the other unfinished story arcs in the game, there wouldn't be much point pursuing that as an expansion, and would fit much better as Warcraft 4. I thought that was pretty clearly outlined in my OP, guess not.
    it's seems profoundly pessimistic to say:
    if based on current lore then =sucks
    if similar to current prevelant fan theories then =sucks
    if based on brand new lore then =unjustifiable and potentially also sucks
    therefore only option is that it be something other than an expansion.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It was pointed out with the HotS trademark, but it's possible they'll release something that lets you pet battle or what not via mobile.
    You guys totally misinterpret that. Any smart lawyer knows that you put EVERYTHING in an intellectual property application, not because you plan on doing something, but because a) you may want to later and b) you don't want anyone else doing what you left out.

It's for their protection more than anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Draenor was the orc home world. It is now known as Outland after being ripped apart.

The Draenei race took their name after the orc homeworld in which they settled... after the destruction of their home planet.
    No, The Draenei NAMED the planet Draenor. The orcs didn't have a name for the world, they had no concept of planets.
    Draenei in eredar means "Exiled Ones"
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Strange how people don't seem to know how categories work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    Maybe they aren't including a mousepad this time.. <shrug> Maybe the Collector's Edition is including something else.
    World of Warcraft Collector's Edition didn't have a mousepad, it had a cloth map of Azeroth.
    Or it's as I said, they are including a mousepad, they just aren't trademarking the use of Warlords of Draenor for mousepads so that third parties can manufacture them and market the game for free that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroxxic View Post
    dahfuq? Just found this:

Spoiler Alert:

http://i.imgur.com/3n6GHqm.jpg

?
    I want to know more about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    I want to know more about this.
    here's what you need to know:

it's been posted a billion times and it's no less fake now than it was the first

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    here's what you need to know:

it's been posted a billion times and it's no less fake now than it was the first
    I've been looking for the billion posts and haven't found them. There are some obvious questions about it, but it looks interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuroxxic View Post
    dahfuq? Just found this:

Spoiler Alert:

http://i.imgur.com/3n6GHqm.jpg

?
    whoa that would be nuts.
    (i'd totally support it, of course)
    (although two new races and a new class seems like a stretch)
    (Also, aren't what's depicted in the picture named differently from what they are named in that picture?)
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2013-11-05 at 05:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    I've been looking for the billion posts and haven't found them. There are some obvious questions about it, but it looks interesting.
    No seriously. The guy who made it even showed up in another thread and debunked it. It's bogus.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't see any mousepad.

Definetely fake.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    No seriously. The guy who made it even showed up in another thread and debunked it. It's bogus.
    That's cool. thanks for the info. I was wondering if it had been proven false, or just if people didn't want to entertain the possibility of it being true. Etherials would be pretty sweet for Alliance, though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caewyr View Post
    Am I the only person in the entire universe who realizes the mobile aspect covers laptop computers or are people just willfully ignoring it.
    People are too busy trying to grasp for ANY reason to pin this on other things other than WoW. I saw it though.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Great, just what I wanted, another terrible idea xpac to follow up MoP...
    Actually this is a worse idea than MoP. At least we knew pandas existed somewhere in our world, but now blizzard wants to pull some random idea out of there ass that quite frankly sounds like ass

Deleted
    The trademRk is legit, yes.

As an expansion? Not necesarily.

Believe in Boubouille!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Guy View Post
    Actually this is a worse idea than MoP. At least we knew pandas existed somewhere in our world, but now blizzard wants to pull some random idea out of there ass that quite frankly sounds like ass

Yeah omg! 'draenor'? What the fuck is 'draenor'? Since when has there ever been anything in WoW lore since like the history of ever about a place called 'draenor'?, Sounds like they totally just made that shit up like 5 days ago, obviously a total asspull, 'draenor' pfft! Doesn't even sounds like anything in WoW.
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2013-11-05 at 05:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Totally the expansion. Blizzard really played it safe with trademarking this time around

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Yeah omg! 'draenor'? What the fuck is 'draenor'? Since when has there every been anything in WoW lore about a place called 'draenor'?, Sounds like they totally just made that shit up like 5 days ago, obivously a total asspull, 'draenor' pfft! Doesn't even sounds like anything in WoW.
    He doesn't the deserve the name he has.