Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    EHH !!!! I like my Mousepads, Don't break my heart .
    Hey, I have all the Collector's Editions as well... I like the mousepads as well, but I don't use them. They just sit in the set boxes on top of the collectibles hutch in the living room, guarded by the megablok Deathwing and Sindragosa.

My main point is that Blizzard can and does change their direction at times and people get so hung up on "But But they do it THIS way!". The last expansion release cycle should have shown this, they did so many things different than before and people STILL hold to the "old ways".
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Deleted
    new stuff!!! exciting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    Get off of the mousepads already. Obviously no one but you care about them. With everything else new that Blizzard is doing they maybe foregoing the mousepads for something else this time. Gosh.
    NO! If the CE doesn't come with a mousepad I QUIT, and Blizzard will be losing one loyal customer!!! 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    Get off of the mousepads already. Obviously no one but you care about them. With everything else new that Blizzard is doing they maybe foregoing the mousepads for something else this time. Gosh.
    I still fail to see why tat like a mousepad even needs a trademark, I mean which evil "genius" would, in this day and age, start producing fake ones and make a profit with it? It's like a trademark for a keyring or a poster... but I guess they trademarked the manual as well, which is beyond me...

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    Ohhhhh great ... another Orc addon ... woot as if we haven't had enough of them by now.

So after we had to deal with Thrall and Garrosh through whole Cata, with Garrosh through whole MoP ... now it comes down to even more Orcs... great.

Seriously I can't stand them anymore. WoW has so many races and storylines and they still go down that old orc route.
    Dude no! SHHHHH! *They'll hear you*. Then we'll have MORE GOD DAMNED TROLLS. Trolls everywhere. Zul'Again'Again'andA'gain. You'll have to learn zul'Flying to fly in zul'Draenor. Path of the Titans will become Path o'f the Titans. The level cap will become 10'0.

We like orcs, really we do Blizzard! Orcs are fine! See?!? We promise!

/nomoretrollinstancesfortheloveofallthatisgoodorrightwiththeworldffs

Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    Dude no! SHHHHH! *They'll hear you*. Then we'll have MORE GOD DAMNED TROLLS. Trolls everywhere. Zul'Again'Again'andA'gain. You'll have to learn zul'Flying to fly in zul'Draenor. Path of the Titans will become Path o'f the Titans. The level cap will become 10'0.

We like orcs, really we do Blizzard! Orcs are fine! See?!? We promise!

/nomoretrollinstancesfortheloveofallthatisgoodorrightwiththeworldffs
    Why you be hatin' on da Trolls, mon? We be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Why you be hatin' on da Trolls, mon? We be fun!
    Well, for one thing, you have horrible posture.