Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barowth View Post
    Yeah I know, that's why I asked for "legal" options. It just blows they want money for it imo :/ Should be something everyone could enjoy for free, just like a livestream on twitch. Greedy Blizzard.
    Most conventions are only dev panels. You're paying for the special events like Blink 182 and WCS championship.

Deleted
    its not that much for me when i put it this way £25 is about 2hours work for me, for more than 2 hours entertainment and in game goodies, its a good trade for me!

but i can see how, to an unemployed person or a student £25 might be a lot

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Most conventions are only dev panels. You're paying for the special events like Blink 182 and WCS championship.
    Lol come on...i can just youtube a video of blink 182 playing live and get the same experience - please.....

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got it last time, I think it was 35 bucks. I considered it well worth it but previous years when I didn't have the money it just kinda pissed me off.

Deleted
    The actual stream should be free, considering most of it will be streamed on twitch (illegally) and the interesting parts will be on youtube. They are selling you what is basically advertisement.

15+ Year Old Account
    It says"Live Streams - Access the free BlizzCon video streams via the mobile app. Now you'll have eyes everywhere!", anywhere to see the none free stuff?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpulse View Post
    Lol come on...i can just youtube a video of blink 182 playing live and get the same experience - please.....
    Well I agree, but Blink 182 sure as hell isn't playing at Blizzcon for free from the goodness of their hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyart View Post
    the price is a bit high, should have options like if you want highest quallity you pay more, you dont mind it much you pay less
    hrm, not too sure about what i think about this. as the quality is pretty good anyways, and there's bound to be a few.. sneaky streams, if you catch my drift.
    the only problem i've had is that sometimes the stream just freezes D:
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    Then do that, enjoy. Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    Then do that, enjoy. Bye.
    You seem upset that I'm right?

WARNING:

potential Blizzcon spoilers

Here you go:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGVO8n7EME0

Deleted
    Honestly, the only reason why people even pay $40 to watch Blizzcon from a stream is to see epic people like Red Shirt Guy live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavier Gavin View Post
    Honestly, the only reason why people even pay $40 to watch Blizzcon from a stream is to see epic people like Red Shirt Guy live.
    Actually I just watch for the introduction to Blizzcon from Mike Morhaime. His introductions are so awkward they are legendary. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Klavier Gavin View Post
    OMG! I forgot about the question panels... holy crap some of the most cringe-worthy questions, answers, and personalities... lol

The price is fine .... what you want the steam for anyway ? .. 3½ sec after they say somthing about somthing its posted here anyway so the info is free ....

want to see it for yourself you pay.

Deleted
    You seem upset that I'm right?

WARNING:

potential Blizzcon spoilers

Here you go:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGVO8n7EME0
    I didn't pay for the stream to watch Blink182 as I have no interrest in that band.
    I paid for the same reason I paid in past years, for the panels, for the contests, for all the Blizzard stuff.
    2 days of entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Actually I just watch for the introduction to Blizzcon from Mike Morhaime. His introductions are so awkward they are legendary. XD
    the opening ceremony is free

If people will pay $40 to watch the stream, it must be reasonable. Really, if you don't want to pay it wait a few days. Most of the panels end up going up free afterwards anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    Hey Garrosh, stop screaming so loud. No, you can scream, it's alright. Just take it down about... 5% please. Thanks!

Deleted
    i bought a ticket and i think its worth it. if you can't afford it then dont blame blizzard for the price (its not a ton of money for the content you get).
    are you a student? dont have a job? we have known about blizzcon for a long time, maybe learn to save money if you want something

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    the opening ceremony is free
    Then you got my point I assume XD

Yes, it's too expensive.
    The later parts of it (late afternoon/evening PST) is too late in the night for me, I am not really interested in the concert, and the Diablo/Starcraft doesn't really interest me either, hence I think it's too expensive. Especially since there will be videos on Youtube and full transcripts up within hours.

If it was around 10 euros I'd be more willing to pay.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest