Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhalerius View Post
    Friendly reminder people spent $40 to gain information moments sooner than other and get a shitty in-game pet.
    Friendly reminder that people spent $40 to watch a pay per view program legally and in the comfort of their own entertainment setup, with the ability to watch it on demand for weeks afterwards, which also included free gifts in each game Blizzard runs. Also, Murkalot is probably the greatest pet I've ever seen and I hope all of the future pets have that level of quality. The animations in combat and idling are awesome. To each their own dude.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Eh, if people want to pay for crap then let them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    $40? Yes.

$20 is manageable, and I'm pretty sure someone will be streaming for free, just like every year.
    Loads of people will be streaming it, how quickly they will get taken down is another matter. I said before that I tried that 2 years ago and it was terrible, a number of streams were closed whilst I was watching features being announced and I missed valuable information to me. Not to mention the sites were being crap and I couldn't buffer fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Also, Murkalot is probably the greatest pet I've ever seen and I hope all of the future pets have that level of quality. The animations in combat and idling are awesome.
    indeed, Murkalot is the best game in game by far at the moment, i really hope they up the standard to his level.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    Anyone paying 40 bucks for this needs their head examined.
    i'm 21 and i make minimum of 96k dollars a year without overtime, i can damn well choose to spend 40 bucks on a live stream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Blizzard is a company not unlike Apple. Apple makes between 49% and 62% profit per iPad sold. I never see anyone getting enraged over this? Pretty much the same can be said about pretty much everyone in the free market, food, clothes, consumer products, energy supply including oil and gas.
    Let's say for me apple products ARE overpriced, a lot. And for you stream costs 40$, for me it is 120zł, it is the money I get for working full three days in well-known worldwide IT company, while for you it is like maybe one working day - that is just happy guess, not some academic knowledge. What I am trying to tell, that price is good - but just in some hell-far-away-noone-knows-where it is too much for a live stream.

And no, I am not a poor one. I can afford it, I just have better planns on what to spend my money
    Last edited by mmoc9fad4c47a5; 2013-11-08 at 01:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I can't afford or don't want to spend money on this, so anyone that does is stupid"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neohobeo View Post
    i'm 21 and i make minimum of 96k dollars a year without overtime, i can damn well choose to spend 40 bucks on a live stream.
    I think you just proved him right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    "I can't afford or don't want to spend money on this, so anyone that does is stupid"
    Lets face it in this day pretty much everyone playing wow or blizzard games could afford this, even kids.

I love the fact the people that actually brought this shit feel such a need to defend themselves, shows how insecure they are in their own purchase and acknowledging they are of their own stupidity.
    I'm just bracing for someone to call me poor.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    This can also be applied to alot of people who say WoW sucks.

There is very little added content on top of freely available insta-blogging and screenshots.

As other people said, I can buy a full game for that price.

It's over-priced in my opinion. i could do more useful things with that money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Deleted
    They should let everyone who's spent at least 48h in queue waiting to log on watch it for free at least. But then only one or two guys would pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    They're already losing money from Blizzcon, even with the people that pay to stream the event. Why would they make it free if they lose already lose money from it?
    they arent loosing money, unless you purposedly ignore the OTHER benefits from it... like promoting their own games!

I mean they put the stream up pretty quickly on youtube so you can just wait a day and watch it then. All the important info goes up on mmochamp pretty fast too. Seems like you would just get the information slightly delayed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marahdeka View Post
    It's over-priced in my opinion. i could do more useful things with that money.
    It is overpriced, but they offer it which is the main thing. If you want it, buy it, if you don't, then don't. Simple. Complaining about the price changes nothing, so does complaining about people that are complaining that the price is too high ;D

It is a bit overpriced in my opinion, but I have nothing against those who buy the virtual ticket. I guess it's easily worth the current price if you're an collector though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhalerius View Post
    I love the fact the people that actually brought this shit feel such a need to defend themselves, shows how insecure they are in their own purchase and acknowledging they are of their own stupidity.
    I'm just bracing for someone to call me poor.
    I think the question to ask, is why you are so upset people want to spend their hard earned cash on things they enjoy and feel is worth it to them. If you don't think it's worth it then fair dues to you. That is your prerogative.

However some of us find it worth the money and will have a great time watching with family and friends and have a fab weekend! To each their own. No need to act like an ass

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it overpriced also, i think that if the price was around 10$ a lot more people would watch it thus more incomes.

Deleted
    Meh.. It's not really expensive but for someone like me that can't afford it, it kinda sucks as I also love the game and want to watch, although I do understand why they charge for it.

And holy dickwad calm down people, it's 40 bucks we're not talking millions here, if someone is allright buying the ticket, great awesome whatever if not, great awesome whatever. It's 40 bucks, which is equivalent to maybe a night out at the bar?