Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    "I can't afford or don't want to spend money on this, so anyone that does is stupid"
    This can also be applied to alot of people who say WoW sucks.

There is very little added content on top of freely available insta-blogging and screenshots.

As other people said, I can buy a full game for that price.

It's over-priced in my opinion. i could do more useful things with that money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

They should let everyone who's spent at least 48h in queue waiting to log on watch it for free at least. But then only one or two guys would pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    They're already losing money from Blizzcon, even with the people that pay to stream the event. Why would they make it free if they lose already lose money from it?
    they arent loosing money, unless you purposedly ignore the OTHER benefits from it... like promoting their own games!

I mean they put the stream up pretty quickly on youtube so you can just wait a day and watch it then. All the important info goes up on mmochamp pretty fast too. Seems like you would just get the information slightly delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Marahdeka View Post
    It's over-priced in my opinion. i could do more useful things with that money.
    It is overpriced, but they offer it which is the main thing. If you want it, buy it, if you don't, then don't. Simple. Complaining about the price changes nothing, so does complaining about people that are complaining that the price is too high ;D

It is a bit overpriced in my opinion, but I have nothing against those who buy the virtual ticket. I guess it's easily worth the current price if you're an collector though.
    Main: Rogue - Alt: Balance Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Vhalerius View Post
    I love the fact the people that actually brought this shit feel such a need to defend themselves, shows how insecure they are in their own purchase and acknowledging they are of their own stupidity.
    I'm just bracing for someone to call me poor.
    I think the question to ask, is why you are so upset people want to spend their hard earned cash on things they enjoy and feel is worth it to them. If you don't think it's worth it then fair dues to you. That is your prerogative.

However some of us find it worth the money and will have a great time watching with family and friends and have a fab weekend! To each their own. No need to act like an ass

I find it overpriced also, i think that if the price was around 10$ a lot more people would watch it thus more incomes.

Meh.. It's not really expensive but for someone like me that can't afford it, it kinda sucks as I also love the game and want to watch, although I do understand why they charge for it.

And holy dickwad calm down people, it's 40 bucks we're not talking millions here, if someone is allright buying the ticket, great awesome whatever if not, great awesome whatever. It's 40 bucks, which is equivalent to maybe a night out at the bar?

Indeed, I remember the first year the Virtual ticket came out, Our money situation wasn't great, subbing to wow was basically our entertainment for a month, no extras (take out, movies, buying games,going to concerts of out for dinner etc) it was tight. But I knew months in advance that Blizzcon was happening so I just popped a couple of pounds in a jar every week till I had the £25 to pay for it.

It was a treat for us, being in that situation money wise. But it's down to each person to reason whether it is worth it for them or not. No need to be angry at people that don't think it's worth it, just as theres no reason to be angry at people that do think its worth it.

who cares the important stuff will all be over the internet hours after it happens for free.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”

-Christopher Hitchens, 13 April 1949 – 15 December 2011

It's a virtual ticket, you are basically paying the entrance fee for the convention. Wouldn't be fair if tickets were around 10-20 for those paying a lot more to physically attend it.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    It's a virtual ticket, you are basically paying the entrance fee for the convention. Wouldn't be fair if tickets were around 10-20 for those paying a lot more to physically attend it.
    Watching some shitty camera and going to an even ain't the same. Not to mention that we dont get the real goodies.

Am I the only one who will just wait for someone on Twitch to stream the event from his own pc, thus avoiding that overpriced ticket?

someone already found a stream that will cover the Main-Stage? :/
    I can barely afford to play WoW now I don't want to spend some 40ish bucks for just a live stream.

Briljant marketing though; getting people to pay to watch you advertise your products and services

Quote Originally Posted by Xenom3e View Post
    someone already found a stream that will cover the Main-Stage? :/
    I can barely afford to play WoW now I don't want to spend some 40ish bucks for just a live stream.
    MMO-C Front Page text 'stream' has you covered.

Quote Originally Posted by kamigawa View Post
    Am I the only one who will just wait for someone on Twitch to stream the event from his own pc, thus avoiding that overpriced ticket?
    At the last blizzcon they we're banning their twitch acct to the ppl streaming blizzcon but there's other streaming websites out there.
    Last edited by n0n3; 2013-11-08 at 03:03 PM.