Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The opening ceremony is being streamed for free: http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/

So don't forget.

If it was $19.99, I'd buy it. $40 is too much for a few in-game items, since all the information will be available online within seconds of it being revealed.

Yeah, it's way too steep this year. I couldn't care one jot about a pet, a D3 thing, a hearthstone thing and whatever. I'm interested in the informtion, and the trailer will go on youtube while I can read the information on this very site. 40$, no. I would've paid 15$ perhaps. -Maybe- 20$.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Yeah, it's way too steep this year. I couldn't care one jot about a pet, a D3 thing, a hearthstone thing and whatever. I'm interested in the informtion, and the trailer will go on youtube while I can read the information on this very site. 40$, no. I would've paid 15$ perhaps. -Maybe- 20$.
    If you saved more of your profits from selling books instead of buying loads of wine and cigs then you would be able to get the stream.
    BAD WOLF

The Patient
    I don't see a problem with the cost, cheaper than a airfare and stuff, plus I get to watch it from my couch.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhalerius View Post
    I love the fact the people that actually brought this shit feel such a need to defend themselves, shows how insecure they are in their own purchase and acknowledging they are of their own stupidity.
    I'm just bracing for someone to call me poor.
    "I love the fact that people discuss things online"

The fact that you need to paint anyone buying the virtual ticket as the 'bad guy' says more about yourself than it does anyone else.

Its not expensive when you look at everything you get to see. However I feel like they would earn a lot more if you could choose which things you wanted to see and pay for only those parts.

Like some sort of WoW Package, SC Package and Diablo Package and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Its not expensive when you look at everything you get to see. However I feel like they would earn a lot more if you could choose which things you wanted to see and pay for only those parts.

Like some sort of WoW Package, SC Package and Diablo Package and such.
    What about the "Read everything on MMO Champion five minutes later package."

Go for it

But for me thats not as exciting as snuggling on the sofa and enjoying the whole weekend watching it with my man, on our big screen telly

What about it? It's valid? Like...is that what you want after all of these attack posts is someone to validate that it's ok you didn't opt into the extra experience? Ok friend, here is my 100% Grade A stamp of approval that you just looking up the info on MMO-C is completely ok and I don't look at you lesser because of it. I've done the same myself since the beginning of Blizzcon coverage on the site.

This year I thought I would treat myself and actually enjoy the excitement through the magical wonderment of video streaming technology, since I won't spend the money on cross country plane tickets.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by n0n3 View Post
    At the last blizzcon they we're banning their twitch acct to the ppl streaming blizzcon but there's other streaming websites out there.
    How to find out where to go to see it?

Just get a job :P and you can buy everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Mortgages, bills and life says hello! :P
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”

-Christopher Hitchens, 13 April 1949 – 15 December 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should. If you had $40 to spend on the expansion or the stream, you'd get the expansion every time.
    Pet battle info Compilation: Wild pets, Stats, Abilities, Vids/pics etc!:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...with-stats-etc.
    are you mad cause WoW now has a farming system to use with the new farms it has? keep in mind WoW's had farms since vanilla. Battling pets in a setting like azeroth, with war hungry warlords hardly seems like a stretch.

Just saw: Artists Panel is not included in the ticket. Going to have to rely on third party videos anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Just saw: Artists Panel is not included in the ticket. Going to have to rely on third party videos anyway.
    Then they are lying:
    Order a Virtual Ticket!

• High-definition, 720p quality stream
    • Access to all panels, contests, and closing concert
    • BlizzCon exclusive in-game goodies
    • And much more!
    So I'm curious where you heard your info. The only thing I've heard so far that I wish to see is the side floor Voice Actor stuff. I really, really wish that was going to be streamed.
    BAD WOLF

If we havent baught the ticket, would we be able to just watch the openning ceremony, aka, the nex expact reveal like when they reveal MoP ? Im quite confuse now

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    If we havent baught the ticket, would we be able to just watch the openning ceremony, aka, the nex expact reveal like when they reveal MoP ? Im quite confuse now
    No. The Opening Ceremony only and the eSport events.
    Everything else including "What comes next" is on the Main Stage, which you need the Ticket for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Then they are lying:So I'm curious where you heard your info. The only thing I've heard so far that I wish to see is the side floor Voice Actor stuff. I really, really wish that was going to be streamed.
    Probably just doesnt count or whatever excuse they have. What interests me most is the
    Artists Stage
    20:00 - 21:15 CET Digital Painting: Ben Thompson
    Traditional Drawing: Kevin Griffith
    Digital 3D Modeling: Paul Warzecha
    21:30 - 22:45 CET Digital Painting: Anthony Jones
    Traditional Drawing: Tyson Murphy
    Digital 3D Modeling: Alvaro Buendia
    23:00 - 0:15 CET Digital Painting: Glenn Rane
    Traditional Drawing: John Polidora
    Digital 3D Modeling: Jimmy Lo
    0:30 - 1:45 CET Digital 3D Modeling: Gaetan Montaudouin
    Traditional Drawing: Sam Didier
    Digital 3D Modeling: Jesse Brophy

however if you go trough the Shedule you have 4 panels where its not listed anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Probably just doesnt count or whatever excuse they have.
    Well that does suck....sure they just 'don't classify it as a panel'. In any case, oh well. :-/
    BAD WOLF