Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    If it was $19.99, I'd buy it. $40 is too much for a few in-game items, since all the information will be available online within seconds of it being revealed.
    Guess you only read about game score results later rather than paying for cable?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Yeah, it's way too steep this year. I couldn't care one jot about a pet, a D3 thing, a hearthstone thing and whatever. I'm interested in the informtion, and the trailer will go on youtube while I can read the information on this very site. 40$, no. I would've paid 15$ perhaps. -Maybe- 20$.
    It's been the same price since it started being offered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Still.. I think they should do some kind of Bonus for Purchase of the Ticket like higher Bandwidth or Server-Priority, but they should not decline non-paying costumers to watch the stream.. I think that is a really bad move.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenom3e View Post
    Still.. I think they should do some kind of Bonus for Purchase of the Ticket like higher Bandwidth or Server-Priority, but they should not decline non-paying costumers to watch the stream.. I think that is a really bad move.
    Who cares about their stream? Anyone who really wants to can find a free one. Been always this way.
    I actually considered buying it for the pet to sell it for easy gold on another server but since it acountbound (asked someone who got it) it's entirely useless.
    Last edited by bt4; 2013-11-08 at 05:34 PM.

So, you guys aren't even getting to see all panels?
    For $40 you should get all panels, a mount, a pet, an in-game Legendary for transmog purposes, and a blowjob.

Anyone know why direct tv is charging 50 bucks for their stream?
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

I know that there are going to be free ones, but who knows if they will be 720p like the original stream? I don't want to watch a Pixel-Party on my screen when they Showcase what comes next for WoW.

I would pay 15 euro, but 30 no. It seems like we are just paying for the in-game bonuses. If they didn't offer these bonuses the price would literally be at most 5$ and not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Just get a job :P and you can buy everything!
    lol, everything,
    keep on dreaming.
    my PSN ID - Kobold_Rider

Quote Originally Posted by Vhalerius View Post
    So, you guys aren't even getting to see all panels?
    For $40 you should get all panels, a mount, a pet, an in-game Legendary for transmog purposes, and a blowjob.
    The blowjob may or may not include herpes

Nope, its fine how it is. Pay for it if you want to watch or dont if you dont. 40 dollars is 5 hours minimum wage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Guess you only read about game score results later rather than paying for cable?
    No, I wouldn't pay $40 to watch a game if I could get photos, videos and professional coverage for free of the game while the game was happening live.

The pet and other miscellaneous bullshit is what makes it $40. I'd rather it be $10 without all the crap included.

I don't mind as long as the Starcraft tournament is free.

I am slightly disgusted by the amount of people who treat $40 as if it is pocket change. Please understand that everyone has a different disposable income, and some people don’t have a consistent income at all. You cannot call WoW subscribers freeloaders if they pay for the game every month. I –personally- think that $40 is a ridiculous amount to charge for an advertisement but I’m not altogether against them charging a price to view this content.

In my opinion anyone who pays for this is just paying for a mount, pet and a commercial and there are some people willing to spend a lot on those badly designed in-game mounts…. But yes, to each their own. I think the price is a shame for people who would enjoy the stream but simply don’t have money to throw away on a two day commercial but then again there’ll be plenty of illegal streams/sharing/etc. Seems pointless to even charge given Blizzard’s lax security.

In the end, it’s just for the mount/pet/etc. If you don’t have money to waste on those, don’t feel too bad.

And for people who are yammering on about whether or not Blizzard ‘profit’ or ‘justified marketing’, give it a rest. You don’t work for Blizzard, and I doubt many of you have an interest in actively monitoring Blizzard’s financial situation and/or have a degree in business. I always find it strange when customers defend a company’s business policies.

For me, yeah. I mean, if they ever offered a mount with the package I'd be all over it, but the little bonus extras they offer aren't interesting to me and I feel that it's not worth paying for info that I can get on mmo-champ soon after for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Come to Detroit for the beer and crumbling architecture.

Stay in Detroit because someone stole your passport.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    $40 stream is dirt cheap for full coverage a 2 day event.

Just be glad they offer it at all.
    Yes, thank Blizzard for only gently fucking us in the ass.

Yes... yes it is.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion
    Plox. I got your plox right fucking here. - Animalhouse
    I still prefer seeing Thrall rather than blood in my urine, that doesnt make him a good character. - Verdugo

I see someone is practicing their necromancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruharu304 View Post
    I am slightly disgusted by the amount of people who treat $40 as if it is pocket change. Please understand that everyone has a different disposable income, and some people don’t have a consistent income at all. You cannot call WoW subscribers freeloaders if they pay for the game every month. I –personally- think that $40 is a ridiculous amount to charge for an advertisement but I’m not altogether against them charging a price to view this content.

In my opinion anyone who pays for this is just paying for a mount, pet and a commercial and there are some people willing to spend a lot on those badly designed in-game mounts…. But yes, to each their own. I think the price is a shame for people who would enjoy the stream but simply don’t have money to throw away on a two day commercial but then again there’ll be plenty of illegal streams/sharing/etc. Seems pointless to even charge given Blizzard’s lax security.

In the end, it’s just for the mount/pet/etc. If you don’t have money to waste on those, don’t feel too bad.

And for people who are yammering on about whether or not Blizzard ‘profit’ or ‘justified marketing’, give it a rest. You don’t work for Blizzard, and I doubt many of you have an interest in actively monitoring Blizzard’s financial situation and/or have a degree in business. I always find it strange when customers defend a company’s business policies.
    Put it this way, the amount of hours worth of viewable content you get from this, is a lot more than if you were to go watch a couple movies to match the spending amount. The price point is perfectly fine & the extras they give you is just a BONUS.

People are soooooo funny..

They complain about prices in an online game, in the 10-50€ price range, but the gladly pay 1000€ every year, when a new iPhone hits the streets..