Thread: Gaming Mice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i have the logitech g600 and its amazing. got it for 25$ on newegg. matcher perfect with my logitech illuminated keyboard and my corsair 500r

amazing mouse. tons of customization and tons of buttons for everything u could imagine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    I know people love to hate on Razer but I love my DeathAdder LH.. I'm a bit biased though, it's one of the only true gaming mice that's designed for left handed people.
    in fairness in terms of razer, they have very high performance mouses, but the quality control is where the issue actually is, dunno what other peoples problems are, ive owned 2 types of razer mouses and both had degradation in quality, though the actual performance was still decent.

i for one actually love them as a company, people may disagree, but they are the sole gaming company that really pushed for proper gaming oriented mouse and keyboard, MS really was the first proper one, but they kinda just put the sidewinder stuff out there, razer really pushed for it, give them respect for that, we have products today thanks to that push

Deleted
    No reason to spend that much money on a mouse when G400S exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I use the ZOWIE Gear AM and I like it a lot, but it is expensive and can be hard to find so I normally recommend the Logitech G400S (or the G400 if you can find it).

If the choices you listed are your only choices, I guess I'd go with either the G700 or G700s. But like Babylonius said, wired mice are always preferable to wireless mice when it comes to gaming.
    Nice thing about the 700 is it has a direct link cable to make it a wired mouse if you so choose to do so. I have it and personally I like my Logitech G9 much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaeska View Post
    Problem is I feel like it's not holding charge as good as it should be
    Have you tried replacing the battery? It's an ordinary Ni-MH AA, which you can find at any electronics shop for a few dollars. Like $10 for a pack of 4.
    Last edited by Masark; 2013-11-05 at 07:42 PM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Had DeathAdder and I must conclude that it was utter crap. Not only it moved differently then one would expect it broke down day after warranty expried. Not to mention that crapware that comes with drivers... My cheap ~20$ logitech wireless laptop mouse actually worked better.
    Go for logitech w/e you pick it will be at least decent

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I use the ZOWIE Gear AM and I like it a lot, but it is expensive and can be hard to find so I normally recommend the Logitech G400S (or the G400 if you can find it).

If the choices you listed are your only choices, I guess I'd go with either the G700 or G700s. But like Babylonius said, wired mice are always preferable to wireless mice when it comes to gaming.
    I've been using the Zowie too. It's a great FPS mouse, not sure why this mouse isn't more popular, maybe because of the DPI race and it doesn't have flashy lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaeska View Post
    If you still have something to add and change my mind please feel free to do so. Tuesdays are usually lousy days on a weekday.
    Do you mind the placement of the 3 buttons near the left click ? Personally I dont like mice with button placement there. Its the only complaint I have about the original Naga. I find it very uncomfortable to reach them.

If you only games you play are like wow/diablo why not get a mouse geared towards mmo's ? corsair m90/m95 , logitech G600, razer naga

I personally cant play wow without my G13 gamepad and naga. would help end your clicker ways
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

Deleted
    Guys, what are you think about WoW wireless mmo mouse?

Go for the Logitech
    The G700S is the best of those 4 of course
    Great gaming experience

Comfort is everything. Most of the mice I find are waaaaaaay too small, but I prefer to palm mice and I have huge hands.
    Personally I'm going to buy the R.A.T.7 soon since it's so customisable.

Do you prefer palm, finger or claw grip? Optic or laser?

Deleted
    ive said it in one line up above, but the corsair M95 is pretty decent size and regarded as the best built mouse there is, it has plenty of buttons and all have different shapes so you can tell which button is which by feel alone, which i prefer actually, also it has a 8200 dpi sensor which personally i can use, but you dont need to, its not light, but i also prefer heavier mouses, the software isnt beginner friendly, but you can adjust the side buttons to what you want though, i just wished there was replaceable feet for it, not like its any where worn out, i just like that flexibilty personally.

also with any gaming mouse, make sure you have a decent mouse mat, proper cloth mat ones are ideal, control editions i like, they make a word of difference to a mouse feel

Thanks all!. I brought G700S and been happy with it. Nice response and accurate. Just need some time to get used to it is all. The logitech game software comes in very handy too.

I happen to have purchased and used the RAT7, Corsair M90, and G600, in that order, over the last year or so. Prior to that, I went through 5 Razer mice, which are all sitting in a box with either a busted mouse wheel or switches that have failed.

The RAT7 wasn't worth it's $100 price tag in my opinion. It's all bling. The buttons, specifically the forward and back, are poorly designed and just feel like cheap unresponsive crap. You can't manually adjust the polling rate, and the button behind the mouse wheel can't be reprogrammed. Personally, I could never get it adjusted to a point where it really felt comfortable. Overall it's an OK mouse, but expected a lot more for the price tag, and there are much better offerings for less.

I love the Corsair M90. The build quality feels like what you would expect from a product carrying the Corsair name. Mine unfortunately developed a small glitch with its mouse wheel, where when I scrolled up on web pages, it would snap down and stutter. It's still under its 2 year warranty through, so I RMA'd it. It took a couple weeks, but Corsair replaced it with a brand new upgraded M95 version. Since I had to buy a replacement right away, I haven't opened or tried out the M95. TBH, I'll probably just sell it to recoup some of my money.

Needing a mouse while my M90 was out for RMA, I purchased the G600, and have been using it for a few months now. Given my other purchases, It's hard to believe how good this mouse is for the $50 i spent on it. It certainly feels sturdy and responsive, so much so that I haven't felt any need to crack open the M95 that was shipped back to me. The software for the G600 is my favorite of the 3 as well.

I bought the Razer Naga, and I can tell you I'm never buying a Razer product again. Synapse 2.0 is just trouble.