Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Lets not forget Ghostcrawler's interview in July (Next Expac)

http://2p.com/1066617_1/Ghostcrab-Co...To-Azeroth.htm

I remembered Ghostcrawler saying this during an interview with 2p.com that the main story will return to Azeroth after MoP. Granted my Google-fu isn't all that great, and I'll be damned to actually find the dialogue of the actual interview.

Also, 2p editor has bad grammar, so keep watch on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    MoP is on Azeroth.
    mainland Azeroth I guess.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was that the interview that confirmed Emerald Dream, Naga, and Bard as Expansion V?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Was that the interview that confirmed Emerald Dream, Naga, and Bard as Expansion V?
    Nope! The interviewer was pretty giddy and asked him all sorts of fanmail questions about Naga, Emerald Dream, Trolls etc. etc. he didn't confirm anything other than the story returning to mainland Azeroth.

Really wish someone would help find the full dialogue of the interview. Details are so hazy, but I remember it happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    http://2p.com/1066617_1/Ghostcrab-Co...To-Azeroth.htm

I remembered Ghostcrawler saying this during an interview with 2p.com that the main story will return to Azeroth after MoP. Granted my Google-fu isn't all that great, and I'll be damned to actually find the dialogue of the actual interview.

Also, 2p editor has bad grammar, so keep watch on that.
    I believe the interviews you are reffering to was the one where he said the pandaria story is over after the thunder king is dead. Basically talking about 5.3 and 5.4 not the next expansion.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...

If the story returns to Mainland Azeroth.... WHAT IF THEY SENT DRAENOR THROUGH MASSIVE DARK PORTAL!! And then it would land ON AZEROTH where the Maelstrom is! Thus completing the Azerothian Pangea again!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope! The interviewer was pretty giddy and asked him all sorts of fanmail questions about Naga, Emerald Dream, Trolls etc. etc. he didn't confirm anything other than the story returning to mainland Azeroth.

Really wish someone would help find the full dialogue of the interview. Details are so hazy, but I remember it happening.
    Okay cause I know there was a Chinese interview earlier this year where, due to translation errors that I think are also in the WoD Chinese Leak, he confirmed those three things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

If the story returns to Mainland Azeroth.... WHAT IF THEY SENT DRAENOR THROUGH MASSIVE DARK PORTAL!! And then it would land ON AZEROTH where the Maelstrom is! Thus completing the Azerothian Pangea again!
    Dark side of Azeroth would be cooler. Also, maybe it's not Outland but another hunk of Draenor?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    mainland Azeroth I guess.
    Is the mainland Kalimdor, Eatern Kingdoms, or Northrend?

I think he was talking about patch 5.3 onwards will return to Azeroth not next expac

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

Dark side of Azeroth would be cooler. Also, maybe it's not Outland but another hunk of Draenor?
    I liked my idea of seeing Outlands settle calmly in-between all 4 continents and somehow fitting better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

I lol'd. Also we'll see on Friday. Can't wait. I'm hoping for Outland revamped though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't say return to mainland of Azeroth is says "The storyline will finally return to the main lore of Azeroth."

I think the concept of "returning to Azeroth" was SoO and Battlefield: Barrens. AFAIK Timeless isle was sort of shoehorned into 5.4 and wasn't part of the original plan (for better or worse) which is why there's nearly no quests on the isle (as the quest dept is working on the expac.)

There were some quotes from a pre 5.4 interview talking about it.

I don't know that WoD (which I feel like is an important acronym for something else.) will involve "returning to Azeroth" unless the "Warlords" are invading or something.

Assuming, ofc, that Warlords is the next xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by thebusiness View Post
    It doesn't say return to mainland of Azeroth is says "The storyline will finally return to the main lore of Azeroth."
    Yeah remember at the end of Cataclysm, when Aggra revealed that she was pregnant, and Thrall was like "This baby will be the Warlords of Draenor". I can't believe we all overlooked that. We're such stupid fans, no wonder all these unexpected xpacs seem to come out of left field.

Finally, no more diversionary storylines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghostcrawler mentioned something today that WoW Insider made a post http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/11/05/the-queue-big-trees/

Keyword: "They are REALLY BIG Trees", only one think came to mind Big Tree now if you ask me that's a big tree.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-11-05 at 08:23 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Ghostcrawler mentioned something today that WoW Insider made a post http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/11/05/the-queue-big-trees/

Keyword: "They are REALLY BIG Trees", only one think came to mind Big Tree now if you ask me that's a big tree.
    That's the last thing that comes to my mind when I hear "Warlords of Draenor"

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    I don't know that WoD (which I feel like is an important acronym for something else.) will involve "returning to Azeroth" unless the "Warlords" are invading or something.
    World of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post

He was responding to a thread about the Stormwind economy. You're taking it way out of context.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

10+ Year Old Account
    This sprung a thought that blew my mind. What if, Outland is actually the other side of Azeroth... and the portals tore it off, while leaving the one in blasted lands in tact. You can see Azeroth from Black Temple, so it must be nearby (in the galaxy). The subject of this next expansion is the realization that Azeroth IS Draenor and it deals with the "Warlords" in the form of Vol'jin and Wrynn.

Ah, too much of a leap in logic, but a fun little speculation.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."