Poll: Which would you prefer to be the next class?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    DH wouldn't make any sense - that would be a nother melee letherclass - like monk (if they are like Illidan) - from the armor-balancing perspective - it has to be a heavy armor class - like Hunter and Shaman - Tinker would fit in

can somebody elaborate the differences between a blademaster and all the other str-melee specs we have right now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blademasters's are typically light armored, usually just wearing a kilt, boots, gloves, banner, warbeads, and a banner. It's hard to find a W3 model in a large picture, but heres what it looks like:

They are also apparently spiritual and have some form of magic, being able to Mirror Image and turn invisible for a short amount of time.
    Also move very fast.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2013-11-06 at 03:36 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunter would be either leather or mail, Blademaster would be mail and tinker would be plate. Tinker wouldn't be that hard to come up three or four specs with (healing, tanking armor based, ranged weapon wielder and spell damage (the last two could be merged for 3 specs), Demon Hunter too (tanking, melee DPS and ranged DPS) Blademaster doesn't have clear specs, and I they are very unlikely to have anymore pure classes.

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    Demon Hunter would be either leather or mail, Blademaster would be mail and tinker would be plate. Tinker wouldn't be that hard to come up three or four specs with (healing, tanking armor based, ranged weapon wielder and spell damage (the last two could be merged for 3 specs), Demon Hunter too (tanking, melee DPS and ranged DPS) Blademaster doesn't have clear specs, and I they are very unlikely to have anymore pure classes.
    I don't think Tinkers would wear plate. Think of a mechanic trying to fix a car in a set of plate armor. Funny but not practical.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still insist on a mail-wearing, gun/crossbow-wielding Tinker. Mechanics, explosives and chemistry as specs.

If there was one thing I wanted out of Warcraft, it's having an armor set that actually looked like some of the heroes from Warcraft 3.

There's no Paladin sets that actually make you look like Paladins, no Mountain King looking sets, no Blademaster sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash1 View Post
    Orc Blademaster

Awesome!

I just can't see how they could come up with 3 new melee specs for BM, considering all the melee specs already in game. But if they do, I'd definitely play that class.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldman View Post
    I need a "I don't care" option.
    There is. It's that little red [X] in the top corner of your screen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I still insist on a mail-wearing, gun/crossbow-wielding Tinker. Mechanics, explosives and chemistry as specs.
    I support this! Think it would fit far more well then DH, since there is only 2 mail-using classes now and I cant see DH with mail armor. As well can see Tinker with ranged weaponry and would make them second to use it with Hunter. Also does Tinker overall sound just much cooler than DH imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I would like to see a demon hunter, I think they would wear leather. We just received a leather wearer, so I think they would save demon hunter for a later expansion (maybe even the one where we fight sargeras, and I'm still holding to that one being several expansions away still). Tinker could be likely, but maybe they would save this for the South Seas expansion?

Personally, I don't see a class happening next expansion. Would be a good surprise, but I doubt it.

As for blade master, there has been denial from blizz to make this, because it would be too similar to an arms warrior. If anything, I could see them reworking arms to better suit this idea.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    As for blade master, there has been denial from blizz to make this, because it would be too similar to an arms warrior. If anything, I could see them reworking arms to better suit this idea.
    Allowing Arms Warriors to equip a Shield and 2H weapon would be one way to go.