Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Azerothian Space Program

Wouldn't it be cool?

It's about time we put our minds together. Gnomish brilliance, Draenei tech and Goblin funding should be combined into the creation of the Azerothian Space Program! Isn't it about time went off in search of new planets? Lore speaks of a universe filled with a huge variance of planets with varying ecosystems that WE could thrive in!

I think it's fair to say we've destroyed our planet in many ways, or someone else has.. These are a few of the many;-

-Old gods are sending everyone loopy
    -We're in the crosshair of the Burning Legions superlazor
    -The titans are probably going to try to re-originate again in the near future
    -Theres some woman in the sea that wants to kill us all
    -The cataclysm destabilized the entire world
    -Aggra
    -Our aspects have selfishly decided to go mortal, losing us our last line of defense against the more powerful evil forces.

Why aren't we out LOOKING? We've the curiosity to barge into a Titan city and bravery to kill a messenger sent by the Titans. It seems rather ridiculous we haven't gotten around to wanting to leave the planet and discover more of the universe!

Just an idea. With the terribly dull story that seems to have lead the game forwards for the past year or so, I thought I might as well try to imagine something interesting and fairly humorous happening.

Because Fatigue hates you.

Deleted
    We'll need to find a way to overcome fatigue... SPEED. Surely if we're going fast enough we'll be able to reach the new planets land mass just in time, before our fatigue bar runs out!

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
    We'll need to find a way to overcome fatigue... SPEED. Surely if we're going fast enough we'll be able to reach the new planets land mass just in time, before our fatigue bar runs out!
    Hahaha

Good one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Because Fatigue hates you.
    I laughed way too much at this

Actually there is a Goblin Rocket under development in Area 52, the Chief Scientist Rocket-Chief Fuselage might be able to find work for some Adventurous Gnomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be cool, and set the stage for infinite expansions involving other worlds. Just one question, why Aggra?
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    Could be cool, and set the stage for infinite expansions involving other worlds. Just one question, why Aggra?
    Why did the Russians Send Laika the dog into space ? because something had to be the first creature into the cosmos, and like Laika we can only hope that Aggra dies from overheating from the poor workmanship due to goblin cost cuttings.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Why did the Russians Send Laika the dog into space ? because something had to be the first creature into the cosmos, and like Laika we can only hope that Aggra dies from overheating from the poor workmanship due to goblin cost cuttings.
    lol

This thread is gold.

Deleted
    Well if a super inteligent dinossaur could lauch himself into space.. Im pretty sure the best minds on azeroth could come up with something!

been thinking this for a while why the hell isnt anyone trying to get to space? its like we can travel through dimensions but cant go to space?
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''

Draenei and Naaru technology already exists allowing space travel. For some reason, they aren't leaving, I forget why (if any). There are also ways via portals to go to other planets, but we haven't used one since the Dark Portal. I believe the Burning Legion makes use of them.

By space travel, do you mean the Twisting Nether or the Great Dark Beyond? The Twisting Nether is more of a dimensional plane, once traversed by titans (such as Sargeras) and demons. It is an intense place where when you think down, you go down, can sprint forever, fly, alter terrain, etc. The Great Dark Beyond is more similar to our Outer Space, whereas it is the space between planets. While they are connected, the Twisting Nether is crazy, less expansive, and sort of an alternate dimension.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    Draenei and Naaru technology already exists allowing space travel.
    They crashed their ship into a planet, Hardly what I would call reliable Ship builders, Saying that though they could team up with the Goblins and build a new Luxury space liner named SS Titanic, at least they all have experience in crashing into things, or having ships sink on them.

Gnomerigon Gnews Gnetwork Breaking Gnews!

Azerothian Space Program hit trouble today during it's first test launch.

"Turns out there's an invisible ceiling in the sky." Chief Rocketeer Gearspin informed us, "We have crews up there with flying shredders, but no idea when, or if, we will be able to penetrate this mysterious barrier."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    Gnomerigon Gnews Gnetwork Breaking Gnews!

Azerothian Space Program hit trouble today during it's first test launch.

"Turns out there's an invisible ceiling in the sky." Chief Rocketeer Gearspin informed us, "We have crews up there with flying shredders, but no idea when, or if, we will be able to penetrate this mysterious barrier."
    In other news, molten shrapnel falls into young dragons soup! Wrathion is claiming the return of the Legion is inevitable!

No! Don't change Warcraft into a Starcraft game, plz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Wait what.

Deleted
    They didnt explore full Azeroth so why they would be interested in exploring space?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I was thinking more kerbal space program. It could be like the AQ event, gather stuff, launch rocket Except you would have to make it a bit more involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out Starcraft is set thousands of years in Azeroths future

truly a plot twist worthy of M. Knight Shyamalan
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.