Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    3 healing is complete overkill, here's one of our first kills, where we used 3 healers (didn't know any better/thought 3 might be required): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/t...=10149&e=10934

Look at the numbers, 70k hps, when they can comfortably hit double those numbers when 2 healing hc bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 healing requires that your players will execute the fight perfectly for a longer amount of time, but if your players are able to execute properly, there is no real need to 3 heal. In other words, it unnecessarily makes the fight harder. That is why most kills are 2 healed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Thok would like to disagree.... Unless you really overgear it, there's no way you can get +20 stacks on each phase.
    I'm pretty sure he was referencing normal modes, so yes they are all easily two healable, some even solo heal like Sha. I would say "most" of the HMs are two healable, but some for sure are better off with three.

To the OP, my guild 2 healed with resto druid and paladin. Another 10 man on my server did 3 heal, they had 1.7 million dps.
    Last edited by Sakamae; 2013-11-06 at 08:07 PM.

I'm in a very difficult situation. My guild is trying to progress on Normal 10m Garrosh and we are stuck with 3 healers. He have a Resto Shaman, Resto Druid and Holy Paladin for our healer setup, but neither of them have enough DPS gear to put out decent numbers. We tried making our Resto Shaman go Elemental, but his DPS wasn't very good at all.

What strats do you guys use on 10m? Do you use the Iron Star to kill adds on p1 or just AoE them down? We tried both ways and they all seem to suck.

Here are the logs for our Malkorock DPS and some attempts on Garrosh. You can see the Blackfuse kill for our Shamans DPS, its awful. He does okay as a healer, but we can't count on him as a DPS, because he lacks gear and experience/skill.

We have a bit over 20 wipes on Garrosh, and no visible progression. We tried some different strategies, but we keep wiping to random shit so we barely got time to learn P2 mechanics ( adds and interrupts ), and on the attemps that we got to P2, the DMG on the Boss seemed way too low for us to push P3 before reaching 50 energy.

I don't know what to do, up until Garrosh our progression was very smooth, we had some problems here and there, but we always had a plan, it was just a matter of executing it properly, for Garrosh I just feel lost and hopeless.
    Last edited by Rhodianni; 2013-11-07 at 04:57 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thok would like to disagree.... Unless you really overgear it, there's no way you can get +20 stacks on each phase.
    you can 2 heal heroic thok...
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

This is why you bring 2 healers and 1 tank only (mostly physical DPS though). Then you don't need 20+stacks in his 1st phase to get his HP down.
    Last week, I believe, we didn't have our usual 3rd healer online, so we went with 2healers + 1tank setup.. After few wipes due to people screwing up on not standing where they shouldn't - we got the kill quite easily. We got to like 10-12 stacks maybe? 2nd p1 was even shorter due to us fucking up a bit - still boss went down quickly into fire phase..

I think everything in SoO is healable by 2 healers setup, granting they are not undergeared alts. The only bosses where we feel like we want 3 healers is Imerseus to heal those blobs quicker, Iron Juggernaut for safety and Nazgrim to not push him too fast (hate having 2 add waves at the same time)... and that's all I think..

- - - Updated - - -

As for Garrosh himself - we tried 3 healing.. and even p1 was just soo much harder than with 2 heal setup :? The adds weren't dying fast enough and we found ourself being kind of overrun by them (even though using Iron Stars to dmg them).. And having adds with 2 stacks of Healscream Warsong on top of new adds with 1 stack really hurt..
    With 2 healers everyone needed to look more after him, move faster from shit etc.. but overall it was going so much smoother.
    For us - I don't see us killing him with 3 healers, unless we spend few more weeks on gearing up DPS to cover the lost dmg (though at this point 3 healers would just die of boredom on this fight)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Our resto sham went ele for this fight and his DPS was really low as well partly due to gear and partly due to the loss of DPS he suffered because we made him kill the goblin (since his dps was low, but enough to kill the goblin). We got a kill even though his total damage on boss was 44 million. That was 44m more than we would have gotten from him as a healer at least.

We put about 50 or so attempts into Garrosh 3 healing until we got it. Most of the wipes were due to people not following mechanics. The next week, we 1 shot it. However, I believe 1 week worth of gear is the result of that. We killed it 2+ minutes faster.

We 3-healed 10man the second week of Siege, wasn't too difficult.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

My guild 3 healed it for our first kill. 2 healed last couple. It's definitely doable but makes it harder because you really want to push through 2 transitions.

World of Logs /reports/rt-aqz2re4z42ix7bhn/sum/damageDone/?s=9553&e=10182

That's the log from our first kill when we 3 healed.