Starting an Enhancement, Shaman.. How's that?

I'm just experienced with being a Brewmaster\Windwalker\Mistweaver Monk.
    So I was thinking Shaman can heal, deal damage in two different ways, seem nice.

But I wonder, how does Enhancement Shaman feel compare to a Windwalker, if anyone have both?
    Slower, faster, less bushing buttons, more fun for you personally or less, like share some insight of your personal experience so I can like dream about how it could be for me? Not much time to play, at work so. Make my alt choice wise I must.

From my own personal experiences Windwalker is a tad less complicated than Enhancement--it's a smoother rotation. I'd say enhancement is far more rewarding to play because of how engaging it is. Windwalker seems to be more rhythmic whereas Enhancement is more dynamic.

Obviously you're experience may differ, but I am really in love with my shaman and frequently play all 3 specs.

Enh have more buttons then WW monk and feal more dynamic in play as WW feal a bit to static

I love both. One huge difference in the feel, is that you don't have to worry about a resource, with enhancement. Your damage output is based on using the "correct" ability, as soon as it's off CD, whereas with WW, it feels like you're playing the spinning plate game - making sure that tiger power stays refreshed, RSK on CD, etc., all while having to constantly jab or expel harm for more chi.

Agreed that monk feels rhythmic, like you're whipping ass, Chuck Norris style. Enhancement feels like you're unleashing a physical beatdown of enraged elemental fury. Love both.

As a side note, I really recommend a mod to monitor your CDs and buffs. I've been using tell me when, for a short while now, but am very interested in trying out weakauras. It's invaluable for me, especially playing 3 dps specs, and 3 tanking specs.

Weakauras has become my go to for almost anything now. It's got a fantastic mix of simple and customizable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Cool. I may have to hit you up, for some strings, later.

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post

Agreed that monk feels rhythmic, like you're whipping ass, Chuck Norris style.
    Wait... Wha..?
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.