Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Do you want to be shrunk? No one wants to be shrunk, that's the point! It's a shrink gun! Back off!

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    "QQ a game reviewer doesn't like my game so I'mma complain about it on a forum so people will agree with me." - you
    preeeety much.

He's an idiot.

I have nothing wrong with a person making a review to be subjective, as long as they're fair and funny about it.

TotalBiscuit is just a bitch with an accent who wants his voice to carry him. He's a very obnoxious person who lacks the charm or intelligence as someone like Yahtzee, and he's very elitist.

I remember when he was covering Cataclysm and he was all YEAH THIS IS SO COOL THEY ARE MAKING IT SO DA NOOBS CAN'T EASILY DO STUFF IT'S HARD NOW IT'S HARD FOR US HARCORE ELITE PLAYERS; but of course the kid had no raids done and flew on a Bronze Drake. It's one thing to be a dick, but to be a fake elitist dick? Get outta here.

The only thing that needs to be said is it's his opinion that the game isn't a good one and I would believe that too because its just more repackaged crap from the same franchise that just pops out the same first person shooter every time. If you don't like his opinion don't read it but seeing as he has probably spent more time playing video games than you I'm going to take his opinion with more weight than yours as well. As for the whole taking him seriously thing, so what he made a forum post about religion (i don't agree with the post at all) but I set that aside and look at his work as his work uninfluenced and objectively. If he gave shit reviews I wouldn't take him seriously but considering the fact that he generally gives good accurate reviews of games I just live with it and ignore our religious differences. /end

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    So his review for COD Ghosts on PC just came out and it's seriously so biased it's almost unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Battlecrash 4 isn't as fun as the COD series, there's no denying this, so why is it always up for discussion?
    Heh. No words needed.

Edge. I will shrink you.

I stopped watching his bullshit the moment he started whining about "pandaland" and "wowpokemon".

Deleted
    It's quite respectable to have negative views of videogames. Problem is that TB has negative views outside of his profession as well. He calls people morons and idiots left and right, calls people stupid and ignorant on twitter and refuses to respond to the people that respond to his vapid arguments.

I have no complaints about his content, just his attitude in general.

Seriously?! Every channel that says it cares about each and every one of its fans is lying to me?

According to TB this guy is lying: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mkuIP_i3js

Both franchises are way past their prime and release the same games every year. New maps, guns sound different when you shoot them, nothing else changes.

Yeah I can't stand listening to him, whether he's casting a tournament or talking in general. So obnoxious...

I guess you need some balsam for your butt clench now, because it is on fire. CoD:Ghosts is just like Duke Nukem Forever - released 10 years too late ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    Tb is mostly informative. Why take something he says personally and get all emotional?

Closing this down. There's no purpose to this thread other than to bash someone, and no real discussion to be had with the premise.