Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    Will I have to buy starcraft2 to play it?

I will most likely do it because I liked Dota, HoN, LoL and Dota2 (Yes I love em all, since my friends are seperated between all games and I kinda just join in on the game I feel like playing)
    no. its a standalone game. its not related to starcraft 2 at all as far as i know.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    It's not loyalty, it's brainwashing.
    She's become popular due to her game being canceled years back. People were looking forward to a SC FPS for years and so she generated hype around her character because of that.

Deleted
    Anub'arak? yes please! was my fave hero in wc3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    It still bothers me that Nova is a playable character...
    Implaying that SC even have countless character like in WC..try harder please..next time..such a stupid post..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Blizzard said that they will have some ways to costumise your champions... i want to see how they are going to do these
    Each character is supposed to have at least two costumes, IIRC.

From Blizzcon 2010. Both costumes for Za'Muro the Blademaster.

http://sclegacy.com/feature/106-bliz...t-ii-art-panel

I honestly think the coolest thing about HotS is that the characters actually look like they're in a crossed-over universe. The two versions of Za'Muro have him wielding a psi blade and decked out in either Lenassa or Zer'atai armor. Muradin wears a marauder infantry suit, and there's a version of Stitches that's infested with Zerg. It's pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now THIS is a leak. Keep showing all those fakers up! /legitnotsarcastic
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post

I honestly think the coolest thing about HotS is that the characters actually look like they're in a crossed-over universe. The two versions of Za'Muro have him wielding a psi blade and decked out in either Lenassa or Zer'atai armor. Muradin wears a marauder infantry suit, and there's a version of Stitches that's infested with Zerg. It's pretty awesome.

though this is all from the scrapped version? the version that was literally just a starcraft 2 mod?
    theres a screenshot with Thrall on a cyber wolf which was pretty cool.

A bit off topic but it's certain that HotS will join the other MOBAs as a E-Sport. I am really curious about what Blizzard will do to compete with other MOBAs. I can see HotS beating lots of less known MOBA games but i wounder if it can compete with LoL and DOTA2. Maybe they talk about it at Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post

The problem with everything from the Blizzard DotA presentation is because, unless it is reaffirmed during the weekend, is out-dated. It's just too unreliable when it is 3 years old and so much in development could have changed.
    ---TransAwesome---

Deleted
    http://sclegacy.com/images/uploaded/...sc2_art026.jpg
    from that link above, looks like they had two Sylvanas', one dead, one living!

edit: why are the image tags not working??

just gona link to the page instead...
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2013-11-06 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

I think you need to make the letters small.

Edit: Or not.

Edit 2: Remove the URL tags.

Honestly, I think they may handle this well.

LoL is garbage because the Devs are a bunch of amateurs and they have no idea what direction they want to take the game, and it's lead to the game becoming -very- terrible through the years.

Dota 2 suffers from stagnant design. Valve is great and the game has a respectable level of polish to it (even after Blizzard's moba comes out, I doubt it will match Dota 2 in terms of just how polished the game is)

HoN is, well. HoN. If I wanted to play HoN I'd play Dota 1 and skip all the stupid new heroes they made.

My aspirations for Blizzard's moba are, at the end of the day, pretty low. But if they can make a concise, fun, well-designed moba game that doesn't suffer from poor company decision-making like LoL/Riot did, it just might be pretty damn good.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://sclegacy.com/images/uploaded/...sc2_art026.jpg[/IMG]

I like the concepts they had, but we'll have to wait until they talk about it at Blizzcon to really know what is going on with it.
    ---TransAwesome---

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

ive tried it as caps and no caps, and they won't work!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lupii View Post
    I like the concepts they had, but we'll have to wait until they talk about it at Blizzcon to really know what is going on with it.

yeah, the pictures posted are from the old blizzard dota which was a starcraft 2 mod, now its stand alone it will likely look a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDragon91 View Post
    Implaying that SC even have countless character like in WC..try harder please..next time..such a stupid post..
    Implying you need "countless" characters.

ive tried it as caps and no caps, and they won't work!
    Yeah just remove the URL tags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportantLoreInformation View Post
    Honestly, I think they may handle this well.

LoL is garbage because the Devs are a bunch of amateurs and they have no idea what direction they want to take the game, and it's lead to the game becoming -very- terrible through the years.

Dota 2 suffers from stagnant design. Valve is great and the game has a respectable level of polish to it (even after Blizzard's moba comes out, I doubt it will match Dota 2 in terms of just how polished the game is)

HoN is, well. HoN. If I wanted to play HoN I'd play Dota 1 and skip all the stupid new heroes they made.

My aspirations for Blizzard's moba are, at the end of the day, pretty low. But if they can make a concise, fun, well-designed moba game that doesn't suffer from poor company decision-making like LoL/Riot did, it just might be pretty damn good.
    People like LoL and Dota 2...I would not say that Riot Games are "amateurs" 4 years in and the original design of DotA was/is extremely popular...

In fact you accuse DotA 2 of stagnant design yet claim Riot Games as "amateurs" for some unexplained reason.
    ---TransAwesome---

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    I am actually looking forward to this, might be the first MOBA I play frequently.
    You know what? That's exactly the same mindset i'm on right now.

I've tried both DOTA2 and LoL and i just couldn't get sucked into the type. Maybe playing as Illidan might be the thing to drag me in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

Edit 2: Remove the URL tags.

there isn't any URL tags on there

oh well, just gona link to the image instead.

LoL has a pretty big roster. All three universes of Blizzard have plenty of characters combined, but they are going to run out. I wonder if they will just start pulling chars out of their asses at some point.