Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Why are there gaps in the graphs?

  2. #42
    With the amount of RNG when it comes to DPS, the top 100 is pretty meaningless. It just shows "who can go highest when the stars align", and not really a good indicator of "who can do the most damage every single time, on average".

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    With the amount of RNG when it comes to DPS, the top 100 is pretty meaningless. It just shows "who can go highest when the stars align", and not really a good indicator of "who can do the most damage every single time, on average".
    Looking at who's at the top of Skada/Recount in most top guilds streams/kills tells me you're wrong.
    Either that or all 4 Warlocks Method, Blood Legion uses are lucky every single time.

    Epeen Bot also has stats which DPS is needed to reach the 50th, 75th, 95th percentile for each spec+fight. Sounds like a good indicator of "who can do the most damage every single time, on average".

    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Immerseus/25H/all/14/30/p75/
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/The_Falle...all/14/30/p75/
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Norushen/25H/all/14/30/p75/
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Sha_of_Pr...all/14/30/p75/
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Galakras/25H/all/14/30/p75/

    etc.


    I also think that Warlock has a higher skillcap than Rogue or Mage for example. And very powerful utility for the raid and surviveability.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2013-11-06 at 11:13 AM.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Why are there gaps in the graphs?
    the "gaps" are just specs that score to low to show up with a graph this size

  5. #45
    Warlock - This fight is for those who say OHHHHH NOOO NOT WARLOCK! They are very hard fighters because they use the power of main fire and the Satan!

  6. #46


    Blood legions has spoke can we pls stop harassing the op? geez get a life or somethin kiddos, go outside. these r the numbers and ur mad cus u dont think numbers are numbers, jokes on u they are numbers enjoy ur game stop crying and just excepts that warlocks are the champs? ok bye

  7. #47
    Go range and win, it's not exactly new news lol.

  8. #48
    i like how blizzard gave rogues the fuck off legendarys while warlocks get an netire expansion full of r1's and more fun because of the overhaul who's the least played class now also this expansion is the worst for most melee classes since everyone got casting while moving spell you just simply cant fill a raid with melee's and do fine it works with ranges tho thanks blizzard for class balance
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues in MoP:

    -Reroll another class, who wants rougue's anyway.
    -Diablo 3 Sold 15 Million Copys
    -Haste will fix it
    -Rogue's are fine

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    i like how blizzard gave rogues the fuck off legendarys while warlocks get an netire expansion full of r1's and more fun because of the overhaul who's the least played class now also this expansion is the worst for most melee classes since everyone got casting while moving spell you just simply cant fill a raid with melee's and do fine it works with ranges tho thanks blizzard for class balance
    Wot.

    Rogues being poop this entire expansion? That is pretty silly assumption. Problem is there have been a ton of multidot/cleave friendly fights this expansion, which benefits warlocks/range. Do rogue's have a flexible dps trees like warlocks? Not for most of the expansion, which I agree that stinks, since locks could run all three specs equally sans top tier raiding/simcraft.


    And MoP being the most melee unfriendly expansion ever? I got trolled.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaldarius View Post
    Wot.

    Rogues being poop this entire expansion? That is pretty silly assumption. Problem is there have been a ton of multidot/cleave friendly fights this expansion, which benefits warlocks/range. Do rogue's have a flexible dps trees like warlocks? Not for most of the expansion, which I agree that stinks, since locks could run all three specs equally sans top tier raiding/simcraft.


    And MoP being the most melee unfriendly expansion ever? I got trolled.
    you just didnt read my entire post i didnt say rogues were poop entire expansion i just said how rogues are the least played classes which is fact and not something i made up >_> also yes most of the entire expansion you COULD play without melees thats also a fact
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues in MoP:

    -Reroll another class, who wants rougue's anyway.
    -Diablo 3 Sold 15 Million Copys
    -Haste will fix it
    -Rogue's are fine

  11. #51
    The Patient Zevoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    324
    Warlocks are very, probably too strong currently.

    However, I hope all aware that the vast majority of top 200 parses are the epitome of cheesing. Which in this tier is VERY easy to achieve given the nature of most fights this tier.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrenka View Post
    Warlocks are very, probably too strong currently.

    However, I hope all aware that the vast majority of top 200 parses are the epitome of cheesing. Which in this tier is VERY easy to achieve given the nature of most fights this tier.
    A 20k difference at the highest levels of play is too strong? Lets say blizz does take notice of all the QQ, we know what will happen. As a hunter main I have no particular desire to see Blizzard and their overnerfs smack warlocks for no reason.

  13. #53
    The Patient Kuul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    A 20k difference at the highest levels of play is too strong? Lets say blizz does take notice of all the QQ, we know what will happen. As a hunter main I have no particular desire to see Blizzard and their overnerfs smack warlocks for no reason.
    WoW's class balance is far more complicated than just pure DPS numbers in raids.
    For example. Demonic Gateways, healthstones, combat res, basic survival abilities of the class all in one is the main reason people think it's too much for one class.

    And by the way locks were a lot more deadlier DPS wise in the last tier than they are now so it's not warlocks being in their moment of glory so to speak. :P
    Last edited by Kuul; 2013-11-06 at 10:28 PM.

  14. #54
    More people using World of Logs to compile data to show class balance especially with how buggy WoL has been this tier. People zerging flex modes with Aff warlocks who currently have the highest burst off the pull which falls off the longer the fight goes; add that to WoL counting flex parses as normal/heroic kills.

    Also, those graphs are horrible in a sense that they don't tell anything.
    Last edited by mystogunn; 2013-11-07 at 12:35 AM.

  15. #55
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Frozen Wasteland
    Posts
    2,573
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post


    Blood legions has spoke can we pls stop harassing the op? geez get a life or somethin kiddos, go outside. these r the numbers and ur mad cus u dont think numbers are numbers, jokes on u they are numbers enjoy ur game stop crying and just excepts that warlocks are the champs? ok bye
    Context is always useful.
    Riggnaros: Week 1, Warlocks were very strong, but then they nerfed them. Blood DK felt very weak and caused me to play the Monk all tier. Overall class balance was decent. We didn’t end up having to superstack the raid at any point like Spine or anything.

    Last thing I would want to add is just to thank everyone in the guild for their commitment and dedication towards pushing for these top kills. All in all it was an awesome expansion and I can’t wait to see what Blizz has in store next.

    Shinafae: I don’t think that there was any kill from which any one class was completely excluded. Like last tier, Warlocks and Rogues were very strong. I think that Mages were decidedly weaker this tier than they were in ToT in terms of pure DPS output, but they were not “terrible” by any means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    you just didnt read my entire post i didnt say rogues were poop entire expansion i just said how rogues are the least played classes which is fact and not something i made up >_> also yes most of the entire expansion you COULD play without melees thats also a fact
    As far as I know rogues have been the preferred melee and in general preferred physical DPS class this entire expansion.

    I dunno why people don't play rogues. It's pretty simple to play assassination and do very good damage with 4-5 buttons in grouped play. Maybe the solo QoL issues are just too much for people who have lives outside of raids.

  16. #56
    I am Murloc! Thelxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,448
    Presence seriously? people always unnecessarily follow trends set by world first guilds. 2 warlocks squeezed out 10k more dps than their mages during bleeding edge undergeared progression and a month later warlocks are OP and mages suck for the entire world, even though almost all affliction and demonology warlocks playing this game would probably put out bigger numbers if they put the same effort into a mage.

    I'm exaggerating of course, but this is getting old.

  17. #57
    Legendary! Raiju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Presence seriously? people always unnecessarily follow trends set by world first guilds. 2 warlocks squeezed out 10k more dps than their mages during bleeding edge undergeared progression and a month later warlocks are OP and mages suck for the entire world, even though almost all affliction and demonology warlocks playing this game would probably put out bigger numbers if they put the same effort into a mage.

    I'm exaggerating of course, but this is getting old.
    I doubt the affli locks would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I doubt the affli locks would.
    for single target no, for multidotting oh yes.

  19. #59
    if you guys didnt know mages are really bad at thok i promise
    Armory

    <WHATEVER WERE AWESOME> - 14/14 Heroic US 4th West 16th 25m Always Recruiting

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    if you guys didnt know mages are really bad at thok i promise
    As a fire mage, I'd like to disagree and if you play Arcane instead of Frost/Fire on Thok, then you only have yourself to blame.
    EU first PG wave 30, come at me bros.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •