Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
15
23
24
25
  1. #481
    Mechagnome a C e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dubai, Shiraz or Under The Trees of Mulgore
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Because at one point they honestly believed competitive 10 man would be healthy for the game and they had to balance around a mode where they had to assume you wouldn't have 1 of each class. Now in hindsight they realize the mistakes made.

    Everything looks so much different in hindsight.

    @Brusalk: We still have fel flame, the mana cost isn't so high that we cant use it to fill in most average movements... they just made the mana cost high enough to where we couldn't spam it constantly... and that's not to include us still having Conflag, RoF, havoc, Shadowburn.
    I have to disagree with you on the fel flame mana costs. On sone fights that require heavy mobility after some rounds of fel flame spams and then when I go stationary I cant cast a single spell for a sec or 2

  2. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post
    I have to disagree with you on the fel flame mana costs. On sone fights that require heavy mobility after some rounds of fel flame spams and then when I go stationary I cant cast a single spell for a sec or 2
    If you're spamming that many FFs, you should have a lot of Embers. Fel Flame does act as a faster source of Embers than Incinerate, which is the reason for its high mana cost.

  3. #483
    @ace: That's assuming you aren't banking intelligently and using all skills to your advantage. There are no fights this tier that require such heavy mobility that you'd guarantee tons of downtime due to mana starvation with felflame. There is nothing wrong with being unable to cast for 1-2 gcd's during a fight.

  4. #484
    I am so used to playing my hunter that KJC feels almost mandatory for me right now :/

    I really should just spec AD and suck it up and learn to stand still.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    There is nothing wrong with being unable to cast for 1-2 gcd's during a fight.
    After maining a hunter for years it feels so wrong though D:

  5. #485
    Mechagnome a C e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dubai, Shiraz or Under The Trees of Mulgore
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    If you're spamming that many FFs, you should have a lot of Embers. Fel Flame does act as a faster source of Embers than Incinerate, which is the reason for its high mana cost.
    Your right about the extra embers, I sometines use fel flame when the icd of my trinkets are nearly over when I have not so many embers, but every spec has its flaws.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    I am so used to playing my hunter that KJC feels almost mandatory for me right now :/

    I really should just spec AD and suck it up and learn to stand still.



    After maining a hunter for years it feels so wrong though D:

    I mained my mage for 2 years and fire mage at heavy crit levels has the same mobility as hunters too. I used to have 5+ pyro streaks in a row.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •