Lightbulb Timewalker/scalable instance rewards suggestions.

Leave your suggestions for rewards/a reward system here for the very possible timewalker/scalable instances.

I say have these timewalker raids and dungeons give players timewalker points/coins and have a vendor where you can spend said currency on heirloom gear, heirloom profession recipes, level/xp boosts and possibly even unique pets/mounts based of the old raids/dungeons.

I'd love to see more cosmetic rewards, perhaps updated versions of the old dungeon sets.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why can't it just be so you can play alongside a friend who's newer to the game than you are?

Why does it need to be another tier of endgame?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Why can't it just be so you can play alongside a friend who's newer to the game than you are?

Oh I want that too, I'd love to be able to scale down and queue with my lowbie friends, no doubt. That seems like a very narrow usage though, and surely everyone would scream about how it's a "waste of dev time!!!" unless they added more to it.

I'm all for more things to do at endgame beyond raid/pvp.

I'd just like a currency you could collect to buy removed/missing pieces for existing sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

It wouldn't be another tier, but it gives incentive to run these timewalker instances so you can get stuff for alts along with vanity stuff like mounts and pets. You can play with your lowbie friends but your alts benefit from it at the same time because your main would be earning timewalker points/coins to spend on stuff for them (or just vanity stuff based on old content).

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. I would love to be able to use one of my excising characters to help (without needing to boost), for example a healer. To go through dungeons the proper way with a friend new to the game for example.

Would probably still prefer to boost friends that already know the game though.

A Timeless Isle style BoA Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate random armor cache. Use it at any level and get a piece of random gear at the intended ilvl for you character level. Pass it to an alt if you don't need it on that character.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    First off, I'm glad to see that Blizzard actually decided to think on these lines. That was one of my big suggestions from my Vlog post I put up a few months ago:

http://youtu.be/5t6-LaF4meo

Personally, as I said in the Vlog, I would like to see mostly cosmetic gear rewards such as a special collectors gear set and such, with maybe a lottery ticket kind of item that gives you a small chance for epic loot or even a rare mount. In addition, I see no reason why scaled dungeons should not also allow players another way to cap their valor should they choose to do it by that method. I don't believe that the whole concept should be based on current tier gear rewards though - it must a side option so that no high end raiders would feel compelled to do it. High end raiders have enough things on their plate they feel pressured to do, without pressure to run old instances that are out of their normal scope.

I hope you will check out my vlog - I'm still kinda proud to see some of my suggestions from several months ago coming to life soon.

BadPlayer03

- Minor Glyphs, lots of them
    - Coins (another way to get them)
    - Valor and Justice
    - Titles
    - Tmog (obviously)
    - Rare Pets and Companions
    - Items to upgrade Heirlooms Level.
    - Weekly quest reward

- New Mounts for Meta Achievements (Complete every Cata Raid in Heroic Mode)
    - Old Mounts for Heroic Raids (Heroic Lich king? Heroic Ragnaros? Yogg+0?)
    - Special Super Awesome Tmog sets (Challenge mode level epicness) for completion of the addon(Cata, LK, MoP) on Heroic Mode.

Players Damage and Bosses should be balanced to reflect the good old days.
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2013-11-06 at 05:22 AM.