Account Returned -beers for everyone-

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that access to your FINAL FANTASY XIV account has been restored. We have confirmed that compromised access was to blame and therefore lifted the ban. Furthermore, we have also removed the violation from your record.
    To ensure your account doesn't get banned again, please delete any retainers with inappropriate names that were created while your account was compromised (if any) and hire new retainers instead. Similarly, please delete any characters with inappropriate names that were created by the third party.

Also, if you discover your account has and in-game damage such as missing items, missing characters or missing gil, we can investigate and attempt to restore game data. If you would like to request a game data recovery, log in to the Square Enix Support Center using the Square Enix account that was compromised and click the below URL to contact us.

If you haven't done so already, to maintain the security of your account we suggest adding a security authenticator to your SQUARE ENIX Account. A free software authenticator is available or you can purchase a physical security token to use our One Time Password system. For more details on our One Time Password system, please visit:

We thank you for your patience while we worked diligently to get this resolved.

Thanks,
    SQUARE ENIX Support Center

I will politely look to point out they were not diligent and should of cleaned the account up in the MONTH of time they had to fix it.

Beer for everyone. Except Square Enix employees.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialcruzer View Post
    Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that access to your FINAL FANTASY XIV account has been restored. We have confirmed that compromised access was to blame and therefore lifted the ban. Furthermore, we have also removed the violation from your record.
    To ensure your account doesn't get banned again, please delete any retainers with inappropriate names that were created while your account was compromised (if any) and hire new retainers instead. Similarly, please delete any characters with inappropriate names that were created by the third party.

Also, if you discover your account has and in-game damage such as missing items, missing characters or missing gil, we can investigate and attempt to restore game data. If you would like to request a game data recovery, log in to the Square Enix Support Center using the Square Enix account that was compromised and click the below URL to contact us.

If you haven't done so already, to maintain the security of your account we suggest adding a security authenticator to your SQUARE ENIX Account. A free software authenticator is available or you can purchase a physical security token to use our One Time Password system. For more details on our One Time Password system, please visit:

We thank you for your patience while we worked diligently to get this resolved.

Thanks,
    SQUARE ENIX Support Center

I will politely look to point out they were not diligent and should of cleaned the account up in the MONTH of time they had to fix it.

Beer for everyone. Except Square Enix employees.

Grats on your win!

You cared enough to post.

Any gametime credit added to your account?

How do i claim my beer? Do i give you my address or do i come pick it up or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like giving a Moogle a beer would lead to some "If you give a mouse a cookie..." shenanigans.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    I feel like giving a Moogle a beer would lead to some "If you give a mouse a cookie..." shenanigans.
    I dunno, a moogle skulls a half bottle of wine in one of the city intros, and he seemed okay after

And glad to hear you have your account back dude. To quote south park "What do we do now?" "Now? Now we play the game..."
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    Is there something non-alcoholic you have? I am not allowed to drink beer/alcohol/booze/whatever due to medical reasons/