Thread: WW Chest Delima

WW Chest Delima

I have the Warforged chest from Ordos. I just got the 553 chest token tonight. I have my Tier gloves as well. Would it be a dps increase to changed my Warforged chest to my t16 chest for the 2 pc?

When in doubt, sim it. If I had to take a guess, 2p is worth taking over the ilvl gap.

Quote Originally Posted by bounstar View Post
    When in doubt, sim it. If I had to take a guess, 2p is worth taking over the ilvl gap.
    I try to use that Robot site. But it confuses the hell out of me. lol

At that ilvl difference, you would be better off with the tier piece. I just hope you didn't take the token over someone who could have put it to more use. Tier bonuses suck for WW (2 piece is technically an overall dps increase, but meh).

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    At that ilvl difference, you would be better off with the tier piece. I just hope you didn't take the token over someone who could have put it to more use. Tier bonuses suck for WW (2 piece is technically an overall dps increase, but meh).
    No one in the raid needed the chest.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since the difference is only half a tier (Normal to WF) go with the tier piece.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Currently the WF piece is upgraded and I can't upgrade the Tier piece yet. With that in mind I should probably wait then until I can upgrade it right?

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    IF the WF piece is upgraded then its a 14 item level improvement so you'll probably see a small increase with the WF piece until you can upgrade the tier. Keep in mind that its gonna be real minor.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    IF the WF piece is upgraded then its a 14 item level improvement so you'll probably see a small increase with the WF piece until you can upgrade the tier. Keep in mind that its gonna be real minor.
    Ok. Then I might as well just switch to the Tier Piece now.