how bad would it be to use the 2.6 agi heirloom (flex) on prot warrior?

so my prot warrior gonna hit level 90 soon.
    so my question is how bad would it be to use the 2.6 agi heirloom flex weapon (http://www.wowhead.com/item=105672)
    i could reforge out of crit and it would be decent right?

what are your opinions?
    regards.

Considering that many warriors have gone 85-90 with the agility pole arm from archeology I would say not horrible. You would not gain full benefit from the weapon because strength gives you parry as a warrior but it is much better than your other options. I would not plan on main raiding with that weapon but it will be a good stop gap until you get a somewhat comparable (maybe flex str weapon or something of that nature). Lets just say you could do much worse than the weapon you have available.

well i could also craft myself a 502 weapon, but i don't remember what options i have there. (got a blacksmith) (but 502 -> 548 is still a huge gap, and more sockets, more stamina, more weapon dmg, etc)
    well it would be my second tank, which i gonna slowly gear up, like go into my twink raid for the first few bosses with the warrior, and rest with my pally.

would you go for the socket bonus? i guess not, right? what gems would you recommend then? pure mastery or parry/dodge or exp if im lacking it? and what enchant?, collosus, river's song or dancing steel?
    Last edited by Hntr; 2013-11-06 at 01:27 PM.

It would be an insult to your family and that of other fellow warriors, you wouldn't be worth the name of the class that dominates the world!!

Use the agility weapon over 502. Only thing you lose is the parry rating gained from strenght. Attack power is so insignificant compared to your vengeance ap. Stamina and 2 sockets are quite handy. Even though crit rating is now viable for warriors at end gear stats. But you cannot depend and go for crit below 570 i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragefreak View Post
    Use the agility weapon over 502. Only thing you lose is the parry rating gained from strenght. Attack power is so insignificant compared to your vengeance ap. Stamina and 2 sockets are quite handy. Even though crit rating is now viable for warriors at end gear stats. But you cannot depend and go for crit below 570 i guess.
    Crit is fine if you're only doing 10 man normal or some 25 man normal bosses. LFR and Flex shouldn't pose a problem either depending on how many timeless 535 pieces OP can get; just buy the crafted pvp shield and you're good to go tanking wise.