Heirloom enchant scaling

Yeah I'm wondering about this right now. Given then fact they scale according to level brackets per expansion I was wondering what the ebst ones to do are now. I have tried to do a google look and checked out wowhead but I'm still a bit lost so was hoping someone could clear things up for me.

1) Do the shoulder ones scale accordingly now? So if I enchant my shoulders with the PvP resilience glyph will it scale for my low levels.

2) What are the best ones for a Protection Warrior now? Statics are awesome for raw power so it is an honest ask here. Thinking Zerking or Colossus given the shield is cool but I think breaking things will be better. Also the blood one seems good on paper for tanking since I can just run off and pull en mass and between the enchant, Second Wind and victory rush i should be able to run amok.

3) Is there a concise list of BiS enchants post the change?

Thanks os much ahead of time. I know this is annoying but it is super helpful for me if you can do this
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

There's one nice thing you can actually do since the change landed, if you look up the enchants on the AH while on a low level character, the effects shown will be scaled down. Some enchants (like the pants and shoulder ones) can legitimately be far better than other ones fairly close to them because they scale better for some unknown reason. (the +attackpower/crit one compared to the +strength/crit one, for instance)

For Prot Colossus is amazing for most of the leveling process as it's fairly ridiculous until maybe Wrath or Cata.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=true&gid=17

It is a spreadsheet containing all enchants and gems and how they scale.

Credits go to Aelobin @ The Maelstrom EU
    Last edited by mmoc7be6787211; 2013-11-06 at 02:42 PM.

Personally, I'd just run whatever I'd be running at 90. So Jade Spirit, Dancing Steel, etc. And aim for more dps stats than anything for leveling. As a prot warrior leveling, I was already effectively nearly soloing every dungeon that I did as one large chain pull. I can only imagine how fun and crazy you could get now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyonis View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=true&gid=17

It is a spreadsheet containing all enchants and gems and how they scale.

Credits go to Aelobin @ The Maelstrom EU
    I saw that. Just hoped someone had had first hand experience with this and deduced the ideal ones to take for all slots
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.

If it scales wouldnt mongoose be one of the best available?

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole process of trying to find the best heirloom enchant is somewhat of a pain in the ass because there is no clear cut answer. It depends on a bunch of things.
    - What level are you? A lot of classes can one shot things in full heirlooms early on, so it won't matter at that time what's on your weapon because when you get the proc, your target is dead. Enchants also scale differently; some are better early on and worse later, and vice versa. PPM can also be affected by your character's level - finding out exactly what an enchant's PPM is can be annoying...
    - What class are you? What spec? Some enchants synergize better with some and not with others.
    - Will you be doing dungeons? Quests? A mix? In dungeon/aoe situations, you will have a chance to actually benefit from a proc whereas in questing, you will wreck everything to quickly for it to matter unless you can multidot/round mobs of for aoe.
    - What is the proc rate of your enchant? Does it have a good PPM? Some can look better on paper but in practical use, they will have a bad PPM, thus being less valuable.

Overall, the experience is just, yeah, a pain in the ass, but I'd use the spreadsheet above and try to work something out the works for you.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2013-11-06 at 02:58 PM.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntaire View Post
    If it scales wouldnt mongoose be one of the best available?
    Depends on class. Also how you play. I usually go with static buffs verses procs which between ICDs and randomness don't usually go for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The whole process of trying to find the best heirloom enchant is somewhat of a pain in the ass because there is no clear cut answer. It depends on a bunch of things.
    - What level are you? A lot of classes can one shot things in full heirlooms early on, so it won't matter at that time what's on your weapon because when you get the proc, your target is dead. Enchants also scale differently; some are better and different ranges. PPM can also be affected by your character's level.
    - What class are you? What spec? Some enchants synergize better with some and not with others.
    - Will you be doing dungeons? Quests? A mix? In dungeon/aoe situations, you will have a chance to actually benefit from a proc whereas in questing, you will wreck everything to quickly for it to matter unless you can multidot/round mobs of for aoe.
    - What is the proc rate of your enchant? Does it have a good PPM? Some can look better on paper but in practical use, they will have a bad PPM, thus being less valuable.

Overall, the experience is just, yeah, a pain in the ass, but I'd use the spreadsheet above and try to work something out the works for you.
    I've been looking into it in the interum and it seems like for tanks that stamina enchants are scaled so well that you grab them and inflate your health pool by about a good 500 at the least before the TBC scaling starts.

I'd be more into a full mix of things but taking the tanking ones for this one since a prot warrior needs em. Make the best FC ever, super tank early on and more chain pulls than before.