Which Offset to replace with tier !?

I have the warforged shoulders and the legs from ordos and I have to replace one of them in order to reach the 4 set bonus, I already have the hands, chest and legs normal and I will be rolling and coining the thok head to get the last piece to reach 4 set bonus. I am wondering whether if i should roll a coin on seigecrafter or not ?

I am a destro warlock

Here is my armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Ace/advanced

Deleted
    Replace legs imo, tier ones are crit/mastery with 2 yellow sockets.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your case, I'd replace the legs. Even though they are warforged, they have haste on them which isn't the best stat for destruction warlock.

I choose offset shoulders, because they are the only tier slot without mastery - use your ordos ones till you can pick up h protectors / norushen, and be done

If you end up with all tier slots anyway, then I would be using legs till you get a mastery shoulder option rather than hit-haste (I think that is ordos shoulder stats?) - but I would be coining trinkets / weapons / rings, everything else is relatively minor, or doesn't have that much loot competition.
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2013-11-07 at 10:44 PM.

Deleted
    Out of curiosity - why do you gem so much expertise and hit as a warlock these days?

I've not played in a long while, but I remember that you usually gemmed main stat + best offstat if it wasn't a red gem (if the socket bonus was main stat).

Quote Originally Posted by amaraim View Post
    Out of curiosity - why do you gem so much expertise and hit as a warlock these days?

I've not played in a long while, but I remember that you usually gemmed main stat + best offstat if it wasn't a red gem (if the socket bonus was main stat).
    Expertise gives us hit too , you can test it ur self enchant the 170 expertise glove enchant on yourself and see the difference

Deleted
    coz there are an obscene amount of red sockets and not all that much hit on your off piece, so you gem exp/mastery to reach the hitcap since exp=hit.