Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Don't understand the pic at all, someone aware me plz
    the guy clicks 80% of his spells and plays with his mouth hung open drooling most of the time. Typical ele

    tldr: giant bogan

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Correction, I said their DPS was trash. Also you might not want to make comments about guilds you know nothing about.
    I know I said I'd stop but oh well... Anywho, by saying my guild's DPS is trash, you're basically saying we're trash. With that being said, you should also take your own advice regarding not making comments about other guilds which you know nothing about etc etc.
    Last edited by Conspiration; 2013-11-16 at 12:57 PM.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspiration View Post
    I know I said I'd stop but oh well... Anywho, by saying my guild's DPS is trash, you're basically saying we're trash. With that being said, you should also take your own advice regarding not making comments about other guilds which you know nothing about etc etc.
    We've already seen from streams Crimson is a bunch of drooling bogans.... Idk how Glurp's guild could be much worse unless it was filled with abos...

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I guess getting 2shot by Assassinson Nazgrim because no one is hitting it out of stealth or having Iron Prison and Falling Ash hit in the same 0.7 seconds on Shamans is completely my fault. I'd like to see you do 90th percentile while dead.
    there is plenty of time between falling ash and iron prisons to be topped up - oh, and you also have barkskin, healthstones and whatever symbiosis defensive you choose to have. Pretty sure you dying on dark shamans is 100% completely your fault.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlanckEnergy View Post
    Too bad Affliction locks are capable of 800k on H Protectors.
    Yeah, Affliction Warlocks still need some tuning.

  6. #46
    So the reason you didn't unending resolve or cloak of shadows was because..?

  7. #47
    here..

    [20:02:12.288] Congealed Sha hits Beepjeepbeep 25341
    [20:02:12.494] Congealed Sha hits Beepjeepbeep 25188
    [20:02:12.518] Unknown Sha Splash Beepjeepbeep 97360

    standing in crap

    [20:23:39.519] He Softfoot Garrote Beepjeepbeep 97200
    [20:23:41.512] He Softfoot Garrote Beepjeepbeep 97200
    [20:23:43.461] Rook Stonetoe Corrupted Brew Beepjeepbeep 387278

    standing in crap

    [21:06:07.152] Sha of Pride Mark of Arrogance Beepjeepbeep 88000
    [21:06:08.073] Sha of Pride Mark of Arrogance Beepjeepbeep 88000
    [21:06:08.354] Sha of Pride Unleashed Beepjeepbeep 74597

    out of range to be dispelled

    [22:16:57.311] Kor'kron Assassin hits Beepjeepbeep 114855
    [22:16:57.614] General Nazgrim Ravager Beepjeepbeep 238940
    [22:16:57.614] Kor'kron Assassin Backstab Beepjeepbeep 307854

    attacked from behind from the assassin.'

    Maybe you should work on your own play and survivability instead of calling other players trash.
    Last edited by Aere; 2013-11-16 at 02:00 PM.

  8. #48
    Blademaster Psidum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    39
    This discussion is just making both our guilds look bad.

  9. #49
    Also gotta thank Glurp for that hilarious video that confirms so many preconceptions about ele-shamans

    And can you stop this silly fighting and do it via PM's instead, you're ruining peoples chance to have fun with the Eleshamanvideo.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Watch out someone died 4 times on farm, better make comments about their skill level and the quality of their guild's ability to do progression based on farm content.
    I said nothing about your guild.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Holy shit dude, your guild is fucking trash and your logs are horrible and you're talking shit on MMOC? You are absolutely garbage and your trash guild almost is getting out progressed by my casual 7 hour a week guild that raids 2 nights a week. You are GARBAGE. Shut up.

    http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/thau.../beepjeepbeep/ --- SHIT AS FUCK Mr. 30th percentile

    Oh, and grats on being super raid aware. Wait, no you die to dumb shit in almost every log I've looked. Holy fuck you're garbage.
    http://i.imgur.com/DuDaBpj.png

    You wanna go? Huh, huh? Y'wanna fight?


    Edit: This is fun.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Aere View Post
    I said nothing about your guild.
    It's alright buddy, I found something to sum up Crimson in a nutshell for you:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...NBH80l5c#t=110

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    [21:56:11.166] Unknown Falling Ash Beepjeepbeep 102111 (A: 329889)
    [21:56:11.915] Unknown Iron Prison Beepjeepbeep 724239 (more)

    PLENTY OF TIME.
    Considering that the Iron Prison hit you for 725k, you didn't have Barkskin up. :-)

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    When you say something about a specific player you are also implying that the guild is at a similar level to be playing with them.
    Not at all. You have to remember that not everyone thinks the way that you do, and talks to people in the same manner as yourself.

    I know of some people from Last Attempt and they're great players, they're also a lot nicer than you are.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Considering that the Iron Prison hit you for 725k, you didn't have Barkskin up. :-)
    He had barkskin up, it's just that abilities actually hit hard in 25man you dirty 10man scumlord. Can't just faceroll through the fight with your eyes closed and one heal the whole instance because he's doing the real content dirty 10man scum.

  16. #56
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by jojofeelgood View Post
    He had barkskin up, it's just that abilities actually hit hard in 25man you dirty 10man scumlord. Can't just faceroll through the fight with your eyes closed and one heal the whole instance because he's doing the real content dirty 10man scum.
    I'm enjoying this thread. Also, it hits for 100% of your max hp (at the time it was cast). Do you even know how the mechanic works, because it's the same in 10 and 25? Now you're making yourself look stupid. P.S: He would have lived with barkskin.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by jojofeelgood View Post
    He had barkskin up, it's just that abilities actually hit hard in 25man you dirty 10man scumlord. Can't just faceroll through the fight with your eyes closed and one heal the whole instance because he's doing the real content dirty 10man scum.
    It hits as much in 10man as 25man.

    Also, you get hit by it a lot more often in 10man than 25man.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by jojofeelgood View Post
    He had barkskin up, it's just that abilities actually hit hard in 25man you dirty 10man scumlord. Can't just faceroll through the fight with your eyes closed and one heal the whole instance because he's doing the real content dirty 10man scum.
    Whoa calm down there. I'll just say that you're wrong. 100% of max hp is still 100% of max hp on 25man. Get your facts straight before claiming to know anything.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Whoa calm down there. I'll just say that you're wrong. 100% of max hp is still 100% of max hp on 25man. Get your facts straight before claiming to know anything.
    typical 10man scum thing he know all the things. Glad to see Blizzard agree with me and destroy ur little easy mode and make you raid a man's raid. See what the real raid is like and u fail

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I actually didn't have Barkskin up, an error on my part, however with the Symbiosis I had I was likely still going to die unless I called for an external, which I didn't really want to do. Regardless everyone makes mistakes, apparently dying once on farm makes you the worst player in the world though, but only if you're me.
    Yeah, everyone makes mistakes. I just don't like people calling that there was nothing to be done while there was something very simple. No offence to you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •