Thread: Spirit Beasts

Deleted

Spirit Beasts

Which one of spirit beasts are the easiest to tame? (Easiest to camp/no competition etc?) Looking to tame one before i hit 90 on my hunter.

There are 3 Spirit Beasts in Mount Hyjal, which is an easy accessible zone. The zone is heavily phased though and I'm not sure when and if they require any unlocking first. Karoma in Twilight Highlands is another one that's easily accessible. The portal to TH is unlocked after a few quests. The rest of the Spirit Beasts from Cata or WotLK are in areas that take more time to reach. If you have engineering you can use the wormhole generator to port you to a particular zone (not all zones are possible).

There are also 3 Spirit Beasts in MoP zones, but they are so called taming challenges. They require a specific tactic to tame. On top of that all 3 are butt ugly, but that's my opinion.

All in all I don't think most of them are camped heavily anymore. I recently levelled my Monk through WotLK and Cata and zones were pretty much deserted, even with CRZ in place.

Ghostcrawler is usually there

The best no competition tame would be the Pandaria Porcupine Spirits. They have a 5 minute spawn timer if I'm not mistaken

Just fly to all the spirit beast locations and one is bound to be up. Even if you're stuck with ghostcrawler, it's a start.

Gondria is probably the easiest IMO, as Wrath zones are pretty dead except for other hunters (which is rare depending on which realm you're on ) and people hunting that Time-Lost Protodrake spawn.

The Hyjal spiritbeasts were a bit hectic for me, had to deal with alliance and horde hunters camping the spots. Although the owl spiritbeast was kinda easy since it flies up so high and it's not one of the more sought out ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople View Post
    Gondria is probably the easiest IMO, as Wrath zones are pretty dead except for other hunters (which is rare depending on which realm you're on ) and people hunting that Time-Lost Protodrake spawn.

The Hyjal spiritbeasts were a bit hectic for me, had to deal with alliance and horde hunters camping the spots. Although the owl spiritbeast was kinda easy since it flies up so high and it's not one of the more sought out ones.
    Yeah. And Gondria and the owl are two of the most beautiful Spirit Beasts, at least in my opinion, so they aren't bad starts to a collection.

Deleted
    Atm the easiest to tame is Spirit Porcupines for example blue one in Kun-Lai Summit. You can camp on Spectral Bear too ( Grizzly Hills only one spot) i think he's easy to tame

Spirit Porcupines in Pandaria is quite easy to find, but requires a bit of "skills" of your own to manage to tame them.

other easy targets are: Ghostcrawler, Magria , Ankha & Ban'thalos. The last 3 are from Mount Hyjal. the first from vasj'ir

goodluck, and welcome to the hunter community! <3
    I like my coffe like my mages.

I think the easiest ones to tame are the ones that are least wanted? I found the spirit bear first time going to its camping spot and this is with crz. But also got loque nahak first time looking as well. But i guess you could say i "fluked" it.