Warcraft reset theory

I saw a lot of threads talking about a "possible" wow reset or wow 2.0

Think about it

1. How blizzard is announcing their wow panel at Blizzcon "world of Warcraft: What's next" may imply that wow achived some kind of end... and now, what's next

2. The time travel theory + ilvl squish: Would perfectly match in a wow 2.0

3. WoD expansion theory.... new world we are geting in trough time traveling... It is speculated to be big as Azeroth... could perfectly match a wow 2.0

If you put all those puzzles parts together... wow 2.0 could be a possibility
    By wow 2.0 I mean something totaly new. We will start again from there... Everything that happened before this expansion never happened yet... and may never happen as we are changing the wow history trough time traveling.

I think WoD would be at least a big expansion... changing a lot of things that already happened
    Maybe its related to the wow movie as well... maybe they needed to change some things to make the movie

1) Time travel expansion
    2) Kill last boss in expansion
    3) Resets world via time travel
    4) Sets stage for WoW 2.0/reset

?????????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heiros View Post
    By wow 2.0 I mean something totaly new. We will start again from there... Everything that happened before this expansion never happened yet... and may never happen as we are changing the wow history trough time traveling.
    Good idea, that wouldn't take away all the left open lore strings that are quite interesting.
    I mean who really cares for all the unsolved secrets (e.g. evil under Tirisfal) or badass villains (e.g. Azshara, N'zoth, fifth old god, fallen Titan to name a few) anyway

a sequel would fragment the community too much right now.

Deleted
    This whole time travel thing being a 'good' justification for the ilevel squish is utter tripe.

None of the above is going to happen. I doubt that WoD is even the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heiros View Post
    1. How blizzard is announcing their wow panel at Blizzcon "world of Warcraft: What's next" may imply that wow achived some kind of end... and now, what's next
    Some kind of end: The end of an expansion.
    What's next: The next expansion.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Not gonna happen, it would destroy the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Some kind of end: The end of an expansion.
    What's next: The next expansion.
    [This]x10000...lol'd

But Nozdormu sealed the timeways after we defeated Deathwing, so those series of events can literally never be altered. I'm not so sure about this reset theory, in this case, and a few others...

It's unlikely... but I do sort of like the idea that the reason Titan was "re-designed" was because they finally realised nothing will ever top Warcraft as an MMO story line and they decided to make Titan = World Of Warcraft 2. Starting over. Reset all the lore to Vanilla or earlier. Promise new lore expansions. Re-do all of the original world with a cutting edge graphics engine. Learn from all their mistakes of the past.

I wonder how many people would be up for that. I think I would.

Say what you like about WoW being boring etc... but Warcraft is still by far the best IP in MMO gaming imho. People still get very excited about Warcraft.. regardless of how they feel about WoW.