Lookimg for conformation WoD thought

I think fighting the Legion is very likely in WoD. So I was thinking of review what well know demons would still be alive at this point in an alternate timeline.

-Kil'jaeden
    -Archimonde
    -Mannaroth
    -Magtheridon
    -Azgalor
    -Tichondrius

I don't know about you guys, but I think fighting 3 pit lords at once would awesome. A twins encounter with KJ and Archi might be asking to much, but I can dream right?

Brutallus, the Eredar Twins, Prince Malchezzar, Varimathras, the other Dreadlords I can't recall the names of just now.

Prince Malchezzar riding Mannaroth imo

I don't think the Legion will play such an enormous role as you're thinking. This is Warlords of Draenor, an expansion devoted to them so I feel the majority of the time we'll be battling against them, dealing with them one way or another, I don't suspect we'll see a huge Burning Legion influence until near the end, when Wrathions predictions come true.

I keep saying it over and over again, stop thiniking we'll be fighting the legion this expansion, there is litterally no point. If we beat KJ or whoever in their universe there is still one in ours, there is just no point and i dont think blizzard will do it, even though the burning legion just standing by and doing nothing while we destroy the iron horde is just plain stupid.

We will fight some demons in Auchindoun dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by AllteCCC View Post
    I keep saying it over and over again, stop thiniking we'll be fighting the legion this expansion, there is litterally no point. If we beat KJ or whoever in their universe there is still one in ours, there is just no point and i dont think blizzard will do it, even though the burning legion just standing by and doing nothing while we destroy the iron horde is just plain stupid.
    - The sole reason why people think that Burning Legion is included in WoD is because it uses redone versions of the zones from TBC and takes place on the same planet.
    - It was already stated that Garrosh's part in WoD's story serves merely one purpose, to avoid any and all demon interaction with Draenor and its original races.
    - Of course that doesn't mean it won't happen later on but it's highly unlikely. Blizzard is trying to give us baddies from the original Warcraft games we have yet to encounter in person and not a giant collection of Tempest Keep setbacks. They have something fresh for us with WoD, just like MoP was, but with better theming.
    - Still there are Wrathion's "spoilers" in the legendary quests. If these are the hints people see in them, they probably hint at some future xpac that is entirely Burning Legion centered, rather than a full 180 occurring mid-xpac during WoD.
    There are too many design flaws in your game. As a result, your customers' game experience may be degraded. Fire or replace the failing developers if you don't want to see this message again.

Quote Originally Posted by AllteCCC View Post
    The Legion is inevitable in Warlords. Gul'dan drank the demon blood but the other clans refused to partake in it. Kil'jaeden is angry about that and Gul'dan has promised that he'll fix it. Blizzard has already said that neither Garrosh nor any other orc is the final boss of the expansion and that things will spiral out of control. They've also said that Gul'dan is "on the phone" with the Legion. Considering that Kil'jaeden spent a lot of time into building the original Horde, he will not like that Gul'dan has lost control. He or some other lieutenant of his will probably have to step in to finish the job.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    - The sole reason why people think that Burning Legion is included in WoD is because it uses redone versions of the zones from TBC and takes place on the same planet.
    It's another timeline. Although it is similar to ours it won't be a clone. When you come to a crossroads you might go left in timeline A and right in timeline B. The left way will lead you safely to your destination, while the right way leads to your death. So you live in timeline A, but not in timeline B. Same goes for every character, they might or might not exist.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Prince Malchezzar riding Mannaroth imo
    Don't forget his swell sidekick: Lord Jaraxxus dual wielding Archimonde and Kil'jaeden.