Angry Rogue Tier 16 2-Set NERF

I am completely appalled at Blizzard for not disclosing a NERF on the Rogue class. The tier 16 2-set has been nerfed from 15 energy per stack to 6. The tier set itself was completely unimaginative as it sits. I mean, stacks up to 5 times for assassin Rogues? Um. NO! Multitate Crit = 1 stack. Free Dispatch (if it crits) 2 stacks. That's it. The next multitate will use the energy. But MAN OH MAN. From 15 energy to 6? Just ridiculous. Who is more wrong here? The development team for making such a shitty tier bonus. Or Blizzard itself for not notifying people of the tier set nerf when it was already so shitty? I mean, can I get my tier 15 2-set back?

They made this change months ago on PTR; 15 energy never went live. I'm pretty sure the in-game tooltip has been accurate and changes depending on your spec.

It's really not that bad of a bonus either. You get 6 free energy every time your builder crits, which is pretty solid. 15 would have been OP and caused mut rogues to stack crit into oblivion.

As squirl said, it changes based on spec. It's 15 for combat.

Quote Originally Posted by poptya View Post
    and 2 for sub (but that is rather passive. If you don't play sub that's how it works: you get a cp everytime you or someone in your group/raid crits with a 2 second CD, so basically every 2 seconds 2 less energy cost)

Please change title. "I respecced and it changes the tooltip" is a better title.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    They made this change months ago on PTR; 15 energy never went live. I'm pretty sure the in-game tooltip has been accurate and changes depending on your spec.

It's really not that bad of a bonus either. You get 6 free energy every time your builder crits, which is pretty solid. 15 would have been OP and caused mut rogues to stack crit into oblivion.
    Inaccurate. The tool tip had been 15. And 6 free energy isn't that great. You are one of those people who like to argue for the sake of arguing. Not in the mood to debate. Oh by the way. It was 20 energy in PTR and I don't think it stacked. Thank you, come again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by poptya View Post
    The tooltip and or 2 set is baseline dude. I would check your energy reduction next time before using up the proc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Please change title. "I respecced and it changes the tooltip" is a better title.
    Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. It doesnt just change the tooltip, the energy reduction is -6 not 15. And again people. WoW has not issued the nerf. You can look on shadowcraft, icyveins, askmrrobot.com and it all shows the same shit as well.

You're wrong.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    Tooltip has been wrong...You should probably log off and go get a beer or something.

Its been this way since 5.4 dropped. Nothing to see here.

Why does it have to be 20? or 15? The number is irrelevant, as long as the energy reduction over the whole fight is "good enough". The whole matter of a different value for the different specs, along with changing tooltips and the confusion it creates is enough to make me dislike that design, but DPS is DPS and i can't see that it should contribute more.

Not in the mood to debate.
    Well, then stop it.

I will. -Kael
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-11-09 at 11:03 PM.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose