Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blood's defense needs to scale with vengeance rather than damage taken.

Death's Advance:
    The Death Knight instantly summons a Ghostly Death Charger and surges forward 15 yards on horse back, this ability removes all movement impairing effects. Any enemy in the path of the charge cowers in horror for the next 3 seconds. (60 Second Cooldown)

Glyph of Death's Advance:
    Death's Advance now affects all allies within 10 yards of the Death Knight, but the horrifying effect is removed.

To get an idea for the visual effect imagine something similar to Hecarim's Onslaught of Shadows ability from League of Legends.

AMS to absorb damage over any other shield .

Just change frost back to what it was in Wotlk, where 2h focused on more than just one skill, and where 2h and DW played the same way. Yes, i know they made frost DW "only" at the mid of Wotlk

A combination of Wotlk and Cata Frost DK would be perfect. Screw MoP 2h frost and everything about it's boring obliterate-spam playstyle...

new glyph death grip now grip the dk on the target cause no taunt.That will fix mobility
    come check my stream 2.4k rating this season dk unh pve/pvp warlock,mage,rogue

www.twitch.tv/gabynator

Merged this thread with one that was still open from less than a week ago that was basically the same thing.

-One Disease per spec instead of two, rebalance ability around that. For exemple, as frost, Frost fever would hit twice as much and ability like Obliterate would get the same additional damage as they do right now with two diseases.

-Better lvl 90 Talent

-AoE that cost RP

-Redesign Rune regeneration, not based on time.

Frost:

-Add a 2/3 mins burst CD
    -Better Mobility
    -Make Obliterate useful for Dual wield (like in Wrath)/ or another way to use Unholy rune
    -Different Mastery/Better scaling

Unholy:

-Different Mastery
    -A bit more Mobility
    -Better scaling

Blood:

-More passive mitigation
    -Better scaling with Vengeance
    Last edited by DarkBlade6; 2013-11-08 at 01:41 AM.

I really miss Hungering Cold... absolutely loved it... so clutch.

I would like to see more mobility and perhaps Blizz giving us something that will prevent us from being so squishy.

Deleted
    I also believe our talents needs some serious work and maybe some tweaks to our resource system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    Just change frost back to what it was in Wotlk, where 2h focused on more than just one skill, and where 2h and DW played the same way. Yes, i know they made frost DW "only" at the mid of Wotlk

A combination of Wotlk and Cata Frost DK would be perfect. Screw MoP 2h frost and everything about it's boring obliterate-spam playstyle...
    Don't you ever get tired of saying this over and over again almost every thread you post in? We get it. You don't like the specc. I don't like it either doesn't mean its a boring specc focused on one skill.

On topic: I would personally like our masteries to be something other than flat frost/shadow damage. I'm not very good at coming up with ideas but maybe for frost increase critical strike damage when killing machine is active (not necessarily fun and interesting I know) and for unholy maybe roll in our tier 15 two piece so something like a % chance to summon a skeleton to attack your target. Again its not a great idea but its more flashy and interesting than our current shadow damage boost.

Make blood shield also scale with attack power so vengeance affects our active mitigation.

Breath of Sindragosa being baseline so we have AoE RP dump (remove/lower the cooldown and damage too)

To replace give us a talent that also replaces another ability:

Spirit Reaper

Deals 150% weapon damage and after two seconds if the target is below 40% health explodes on the target dealing high shadow damage. After this damage is dealt your haste, crit and mastery rating are increased by 5%. If the target dies before Soul Cleave deals damage you gain 50% crit chance and 50% haste for 6 seconds. Replaces Soul Reaper. (No resource cost)

This is most likely too strong but of course the numbers can be tweaked. (Or better yet something completely better could be thought up)
    Last edited by mmoc72436dfff2; 2013-11-09 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Would like to see Death Pact not requiring Ghouls so Frost&Blood can use Ghoul&Army without considering that Talent. Maybe if no Ghoul is alive that Talent could summon a Zombie that dies immediately ^^
    No, it should take health from a party member instead. Oh, the trolling we could do :P

Make Unholy and Frost both viable.

-Fix mobility please
    -Make Death Grip reverse efect on targets that immune to it or snared with chains of ice for example.
    -Make Frost more interesting...................
    -Add more desease options (utility for blood plague for DPS like Frost Fever for example).
    -Make Blood Worms detonate MANUALLY, they got a potential but RNG in a nutshell healing wise ain't working well...
    -Make Blood Presense get additional effect(with cd upon switching to it as dps), the DPS skills are limited Frost trading much DPS for switching to it.

Deleted

Angry

sry guys the most of you want the frost specc to be changed or pushed but i think basicly its very good it only need a little work from blizz to be as strong like the other dds.in the noxxic dps ranking are frost dks under the last 5 places.this must be changed.
    BUT THE REASON I POST IS :
    Unholy is much more difficult then frost but unholy dks are at the last place in the dps rankings....that cant be ! unholys need a really more work from blizz for example a 1min cd that delete blood Plaque and frost fever from the enemy BUT make a melee attack with 400% weapon dmg + 50% for each decease as shadow dmg this can be increased with mastery.my problem with unholy is that the attacks are fast ok but the dmg from each skill is lower when from rogues.just take away a little bit haste und give us more impact dmg for the skills.or let unholys use soulreaper at 100% not 35%. i mean 200k festering strike with a two handed weapon ? thats a joke . and a rogue with daggers make 400k. there went something somewere terreblie wrong.
    i mean it cant be that i MUST play Frost when i want to be a Dk DD in raids.Blizz that is an EPIC FAIL
    Last edited by mmoc07c22ffd22; 2013-11-10 at 01:18 PM.

Deleted
    A glyph that alters 'death grip' pulling you to them or another form of charge.

Mobility on my blood DK not good enough. Would feel much nicer to be able to charge to a pack of adds and back to a boss. Death grip is just not suitable. Charge on pull etc help alot as well.

DK unholy redesigened:

No longer makes use of runic power.
    Death coil is now a short cd habillity that applies some debuff.

New ability:
    Consume
    Instant Cast 0 cd
    Consumes your targeted undead minion,instantly killing him, but grantting the death knight some bonuses based on the minion consumed:

Ghoul:
    Grants The Death Knight 15% increased damage for 20 sec

Ghoul(dark transformation).
    Grants the Death Knight 20% increased damage and your attacks have a 10% chance to cleave, dealling damage to all enemies within 5 yards.

Gargoyle:
    Grantes the Death knight 20% increased movement speed and you can double jump, moving you 15 yards foward, this effects has a 7 secs cd . Also, your attacks will trigger one gargolye strike every 3 secs. Lasts 20 secs.

Army of the Dead:
    Your attacks have a chance to trigger Abomination Strike, wich deals high aoe damage and has a chance to stun, lasts 20.(targetting a single one of the army of dead minions is enough to consume them all)

New glyph:

glyph of consume: Empower Rune Weapon now also benefits you with all the Consume effects without killing any minion, but disables your consume ability while ERW is on CD.

glyph of the obsidian statue: Your summon Gargoyle becomes Summon Obsidian statue:

Summons on Obsidian Statue that will follow the death knight, dealling aoe damage for all enemies in 10 yards.

PS: keep in mind that those numbers are not final or something else, it is just illustrating.

Blood spec:
    New glyph:
    Glyph of rotten meat skewer: Teachs you the rotten meat skewer skill.

rotten meat skewer
    instant cast 0 cd

Places a Skewer of rotten meat at the targeted location. The Skewer will then keep taunt all your blood worns, wich will attack the skewer instead of the enemy.

PS: sorry for poor grammar.
    Last edited by Nezia; 2013-11-15 at 04:53 PM.

We definitely need a gap closer, so i thought of a move.

Frost Slide The Dk uses his frost powers and creates a a boogie board of ice and zooms to the target.

Similar to the monk speed slide and Heroic leap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamorak12 View Post
    We definitely need a gap closer, so i thought of a move.

Frost Slide The Dk uses his frost powers and creates a a boogie board of ice and zooms to the target.

Similar to the monk speed slide and Heroic leap
    IDK, to be honest, I think adding more mobility to the Death Knight would make it too good in PvP, with all the grips, snares and shit we already have.

I really like the idea of reverse gripping (glyph/talent that grips us to our target when death gripping). It wouldn't add anything to PvP, but tremendously help us to reach a boss in PvE.

Thing is, there are already too many glyphs for death grip. I know it kind of became an iconic spell but 5 glyphs for a single ability might be a little over the top. Now that I think of it, it really feels band-aid-ish to see all these glyphs trying to fix outdated spells like AMS (why does it still have a cap ?) and DG (can't grip much nowadays, except small adds) ... This reinforces my belief that our glyphs and talents seriously need to be reworked.
    Last edited by mmoc63d91da705; 2013-11-16 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guts the Black Swordsman View Post
    Death's Advance:
    The Death Knight instantly summons a Ghostly Death Charger and surges forward 15 yards on horse back, this ability removes all movement impairing effects. Any enemy in the path of the charge cowers in horror for the next 3 seconds. (60 Second Cooldown)
    Just imagined that: Alysrazor Encounter 1st pull, Mojordomo roots you, preparing to summon Alysrazor, but all of the sudden...
    -F U FIRE KITTARD!1!-said this brave DK, riding the pale horse, putting a horror on poor Majordomo and doing a Sindragosa Breath.
    Oooooh, I need a towel.

Meanwhile, I really wish to see the DotA mechanic stolen for blood DKs. The one where Aphotic shield on Abaddon was blowing up once it absorbs the certain amount of damage, doing AoE hit.
    How it can be implemented in WoW-everytime when Bone Shield loses a stack, deal AoE damage based on(whatever it can be based, on amount of damage decreased by stack+vengeance, for example). NOTE:That could be a solution over crazy-damaging Boiling Blood on low levels to hold AoE aggro for DK before DND will be able.
    Or when Bone Shield stacks disappear, make a bigger blow-up.
    Or even a combination of these spells, some ridiculous mechanic, like "Whenever you're loosing a blood shield with Bone Shield applied, you strike back with the (amount of damage that gone through shield+vengeance, for example), but this one may give ridiculous amount of damage on the end-game bosses.\

Edit: Honestly I've been waiting for that mechanic in MoP, because
    a)Both Has WC3 Coil(ok, in DotA you can heal your allies or damage your enemies but damage yourself on half of damage/healing you've done. In WoW now we can stack shields on ally, thou we're not killing ourselves but not healing them at the same time)
    b)Both has "shield" while using 2-hand weapon(blood shield==aphotic shield in terms of total damage absorption)
    c)Frostmourne-based passive from DotA==Dots of Dk
    d)Abbadon's ultimate=purgatory(well kinda, but DK has a potential to heal himself out through HS+ghoul snack unless he was tanking a hammer smash with his head, so in the end it's pretty same)
    Last edited by Minoan; 2013-11-16 at 02:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

Deleted
    My biggest wish would have to be:

Prevent Hunter's Pet's taunting from tanking specialization players like they did in 5.4 for the Shaman's Earth Elemental.