Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I'd like an instant cast 'I Win' button on a 5s cd called "Not Yours". -Summon Optimus Prime to instantly kill all enemies and raid bosses within 1000 yards, and casts Lay On Hands on you. Oh, and cost no resources but restores it instead.
    Speaking of "I Win" buttons, Empower Rune Weapon should get a tweak. It feels like it's on a high cooldown for PvP burst reasons, but it's absolutely trashy for a 5-minute cooldown in PvE. Oh, and Army of the Dead should be an instant that summons the ghouls over 5/6 seconds, not a channel. People precast it for fights anyway. It's just obtuse design at this point.

The channel is useful for tanks occasionally, but from a dps perspective I definitely feel that army could use a change.

I feel that our cooldowns as frost could use a change in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    Speaking of "I Win" buttons, Empower Rune Weapon should get a tweak. It feels like it's on a high cooldown for PvP burst reasons, but it's absolutely trashy for a 5-minute cooldown in PvE. Oh, and Army of the Dead should be an instant that summons the ghouls over 5/6 seconds, not a channel. People precast it for fights anyway. It's just obtuse design at this point.
    You know, I don't see why aotd or Timmy wouldn't auto infect mobs with diseases on hit. They are being slapped by rotting corpses.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    The channel is useful for tanks occasionally, but from a dps perspective I definitely feel that army could use a change.

I feel that our cooldowns as frost could use a change in general.
    you know it could just go onto our buff bar for the duration that you get the reduction now while being an instant cast, Personally I think it's too long of a cooldown even with the reduction trinket.