[Simcraft] Action List

Can someone write it down here what's the action list for demonology?

I want to sim my character without respecing to import it, and I think it's doable if I manually change specs and action list on simcraft, right?

Thanks in advance!

Just import the default bis profile for demo, and either replace its gear with yours (and update its professions/race) - or copy paste the rotation / talents etc over to your characters profile. Make sure you fix up any lines related to your professions (glove tinkers require the item name to be correct, berserking / bloodrage usage etc).
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2013-11-07 at 02:03 AM.

I tried it, too many things to change (procs from UVLS, professions, actions based on procs, etc) and I'm not that experienced with simcraft, besides english is not my primary language, so...

Thank you very much, anyway, I didn't even know that I could import default profiles oO
    (altough it doesn't work for what I wanted anw)

On the first tab there is a drop down list for spec. Pick Inactive from that before you import and it will load the list for the spec you are not currently specced into.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    On the first tab there is a drop down list for spec. Pick Inactive from that before you import and it will load the list for the spec you are not currently specced into.
    Oh, I assumed he meant a spec he didn't have, good point :P

The default bis t16 profile with demo doesn't include UVLS handling, because it doesn't use uvls - are you sure you chose the right profile? or are you still using uvls?
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2013-11-07 at 05:23 AM.

@rjin dael

Thats exactly what I meant, a spec I didn't have :P
    I tried using sim 540-4, maybe i'm using an older version...?

And I couldn't even find how to choose "inactive" spec, what tab is it?

EDIT: Just downloaded it, there's a 540-5 version available.
    Last edited by evertonbelmontt; 2013-11-07 at 11:53 AM.