I would want this dress:

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses...the-ball-dress

I know, "a girl wants clothes" cliché, but whatever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    I would want this dress:

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses...the-ball-dress

I know, "a girl wants clothes" cliché, but whatever
    Yeah, we'd buy you the dress, then you'd 'need' shoes to go with it. Then a clutch. Then a necklace. Oh, you need matching earrings...and a bracelet? Quelle surprise!

That $200 budget ain't going to stretch that far, why do you think we buy such shitty presents that you'd never wear?
    Last edited by Kalis; 2013-11-07 at 09:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Yeah, we'd buy you the dress, then you'd 'need' shoes to go with it. Then a clutch. Then a necklace. Oh, you need matching earrings...and a bracelet? Quelle surprise!

That $200 budget ain't going to stretch that far, why do you think we buy such shitty presents that you'd never wear?
    Hahaha you bring up very valid points, however I already have shoes and jewerly. But yeah, I might need a clutch and of course, someone would have to take me to some fancy place to wear my new fancy dress

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really hard to think of something that doesn't have to do with video games since like 90% of the time I spend my money it's on video games so a gift card to Gamestop would be enough to make me really happy or a couple figurines or plush toys of video game characters. I could get just one game I really wanted for Christmas and I would be happy. I don't really ask for much anymore when it comes to Christmas. I just hate it when family members get you the same thing they did last year and like the 5 years before that. Like with me, everybody in my family knows I love video game stuff yet they keep getting me winter jackets, watches, and more clothes that I don't really need. I know it's Christmas and all but I mean come on put some thought into it when you're going out Christmas shopping for someone geez.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-11-07 at 11:45 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Love

Or a hooker for the grand price of £200!

10+ Year Old Account
    All I want for christmas is a peaceful, relaxing christmas to not worry about the blues lifes thrown around lately.

And maybe a kindle, but that can wait.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    A year too late:

http://youtu.be/DDH85Z2tqJs
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Meet my little ponies in real life or GTX780 Ti, you know, keeping it real!

A nice Duster, or maybe a nice boss of the plains hat.Maybe a 22 revolver.
    /Cowboy out
    Or maybe $200 worth of socks.It's like I have a black hole that takes only socks at the end of my bed.