Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What are you hoping for out of next expansion?

Might be just me but I really want Blizzard to just completely rework the hunter class. Petless spec would be nice also.

EDIT: Please keep it relevant to Hunters, not general game/other class changes..
    Last edited by Tariz; 2013-11-03 at 10:02 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd like it if we got some decent multi-dot ability for spread out targets. Yeah we obviously have Surv today, but it's only barely a dps increase applying SS manually on several targets.

I'd also love a petless spec, but unless Blizzard do a complete 180, I don't see it happening.

I want a complete top to bottom redesign of crafting professions in the game. They have become rather boring to me. I'd like crafting to be a form of endgame for wow. So you could get great gear without ever stepping into a raid dungeon. Don't get me wrong this is not, "I want easy epics". I remember spending like a month farming mats for an epic cloak back in vanilla; was so proud of that epic that it was crazy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Randomly generated dungeons similar in style to Diablo.

-The dungeons would reset weekly

-The entrances to these dungeons would be spread all around the map. So to use Pandaria as an example, one could be set in Kun-Lai deep within the mountain. Another dungeon could be set in the thick of the jade forest. Another could be set in the dread wastes etc.

- Rewards could be valor, gold and raw mats (ore, herbs,cloth, leather) and a very small chance at epic gems.

-No resurrection allowed. You can only die once per lock out. (Makes dying feel like you have something to lose)

-The deeper you go into the dungeons the more difficult it becomes.

- Your ilvl is scaled down the further you go after a certain point. (call it battle fatigue this would discourage farming)

- The mobs would have random ability pools that shift every week. (Think of Halfus ) (This would get rid of predictability)

- Bosses in the dungeon also work the same way

- And for fun introduce rarespawns that are very difficult but skipable

Oh and no LFD queue for this concept.
    You make me smile with my heart.

With the stated up and coming 'spec diversity' changes, I'd honestly settle for us not to be broken, underpowered or clunky at the first raiding tier and be in a playable state.

/fingers-crossed

to be a warlock in mail

Deleted
    OP should add word hunter to the title People that sees this on the frontpage might not notice that this is about Hunter and not general wishes for the expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    complete rework for warlocks resulted in an expansion-long gameplay tuning process. they have been given a lot of fun spells, then taken away referring ,,it was never intended!,, and they ended up suckysucky again. no thanks!
    small changes yes, better stealth/healing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnuk View Post
    OP should add word hunter to the title People that sees this on the frontpage might not notice that this is about Hunter and not general wishes for the expansion
    The fact that it's in the Hunter forum not sufficient?

Deleted
    more individualisation, less casualisation

Quote Originally Posted by Apom View Post
    complete rework for warlocks resulted in an expansion-long gameplay tuning process. they have been given a lot of fun spells, then taken away referring ,,it was never intended!,, and they ended up suckysucky again. no thanks!
    small changes yes, better stealth/healing
    suckysucky. lol when do warlocks been suckysucky number wise?

i think the worse period for warlocks was cata, they still had the numbers but were really hard to play due to all the bs spell they had, pretty much the state of hunters atm, not that we are hard to play but too many situational spells that add nothing to the table and our scalling is on the ground.

the only thing i like about this is that i dont need to reforge regem to swtich specs.

idk why ppl think we are getting a revamp as warlocks got, they clearly said, WE ARE NOT GETTING A TOTAL REVAMP AS WARLOCKS.

Deleted
    Specs to be more different/unique like they are now. Maybe secunday resource system for marksman to make it feel different. Petless hunters? I don't think so.

Really don't wanna loose my pets for MM. Don't want to tank with BM. But those are your hopes not mine! Lol. Tbh one of the best things we could get is pet pathing that actually works. It'd be nice if a new tier came out and your pet didn't stuck somewhere or died to random attacks but then your Warlocks pet is still alive and working perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account

A Raid Cooldown

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlok View Post
    more individualisation, less casualisation
    jep. Thats it /sign

10+ Year Old Account
    More WSG and Arathi style battleground plox and something like what path of the titans could of been
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

I'd love hunters to be given the same threatment Warlocks have had. You know, 3 totally different specs, raid cooldown/utility, an option to play without a pet, huge diversion in playstyle between the specs. And huge dps of course.

MM should be totally revamped, every single thing about it. The current rotation is horribly outdated, clunky and unrewarding. For me, Marks should be the "sniper" spec: giving a huge reward for players who can plan out their movement and stand still and in good range from the boss. Chimera Shot should be removed, the spec should be about having a chain of castable shots with different lenghts. Bleed damage being meaningfull should make a comeback too.

SV should concentrate less on spam and more on having a larger toolset than other specs, but rewarding a player who can use it all. A nice amount of poisons you can swap at any time, traps playing their part and explosive abilities actually exploding could be a step in the right direction.

BM is generally unliked right now because of being pretty much a CD rotation, with half of the fight being a memory test. It would be nice if it would rather concentrate on you controlling your pet, summoning more and, well, being a Beast Master. Having access to a few more pets is not enough - you should have access to their hidden abilities. Also, how about having an ability/mode similiar to Metamorphosis - a cooldown to allow you to become one with your pet and savagely attack the enemies in melee combat, with a totally new abilities?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post

A Raid Cooldown

all these random bs posts about petless specs, random dungeons and all that. HAHAHAHA

Conjor wins this thread
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

I'd like to see them add a 4th spec for melee/w pet and move MM to ranged w/o pet.
    I'd like them to bake in the 15% DR from iron and get rid of the aspects all together (give us a c/d dash mechanic)
    I'd enjoy some more minor glyph flare. (glyph of quiver, trap appearance, etc)
    I'd love the ability to glyph/choose which pet buff our pets can give.
    One that'll get people huffing and puffing... Less button clutter. Some of little niche spells can be combined with other talents or removed.
    Some decent looking bows for moggin...Or, make the crossbows sling at the same size they are when you're holding them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Posted my wish-list on our guild forums a week ago. Translating it here!

1. New class (ranged dps/heal hybrid, mail armor) OR 4th specs for all classes OR full class overhaul for several/all classes (just like MoP warlock overhaul)
    2. One raid size, 15 man. One raid difficulty with hard modes (like Ulduar). Flex raids for alt/casual raiding, 10-25man.
    3. Player/guild housing.
    4. New combat stat/mechanic. Eg. Crushing attack (in-game already, bosses do this to players) or Critical power (extra critical damage). Crits could be 150% damage, Crushing attacks 250% damage. You could have like 20% crit and 10% crush. Just an example. It could be anything else, too.
    5. Healing Target Dummy!
    6. Channeled abilities for melee classes. Copying RIFT here, too.
    7. NO DAILIES, only weeklies!
    8. Cross-faction groups, raids and guilds. So you can play the race and faction you desire, with the people you desire. (I would definitely play as an alliance character, but my beloved guild is Horde and will always be Horde)
    9. Scenarios should be leveling content. They should be in for storytelling and "heroic/group quests". There could be some end game scenarios, too. For a legendary chain or something like that.
    10. Group pet battle! I don't care about it, but I bet my pokemon frenzy friends would love that.
    11. Some sensible stuff for Archeology, or something new, creative and fun stuff.
    12. New models for all races (except pandaren, goblin and worgen).
    13. Some new animations for all characters.
    14. RIFT-style in-game store. If you don't know what it's like, google it or test it out. It's damn perfect and the pricing is right. Not like Blizzard store, 20e for a hat transmog. You could get 2 full transmog sets, a mount and some other stuff for 20e in RIFT. Plus there is a ton of different kind of stuff, unlike Blizzard store.
    15. Character transfer should be free, but it should trigger a cooldown (for example, once a month). Race change should be way cheaper than 20e.
    16. Downscaling zone-wide. Should include all zones, dungeons, profession materials, random loot, currency and rep rewards.
    17. Professions need some refinement.
    18. REMOVE HIT AND EXPERTISE STATS. It's just a pointless stat, remnant of some old school MMO-mechanic. Hit and expertise should be capped baseline. Just dualwielding classes should have some misses with their auto attacks.

EDIT: Oww shit, I didn't notice that this thread was in the Hunter sub-forum! Well, my wish-list is still here, not much hunter related though!
    Last edited by Puupi; 2013-11-03 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.