Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    After 11 flex kills, 1 normal, and 10 HC kills, 12 coins and alot of tears. I finally got my Bindings! Here goes ladies..
    OMG gratz dude. UGH, I'm still without luck. We decided to extend our lockout so I didn't get a chance at heroic immerseous this week but did a Flex and used a damn coin in it and still didn't get it. My last chance for this week will be LFR.

  2. #22
    Bloodsail Admiral xtramuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    OMG gratz dude. UGH, I'm still without luck. We decided to extend our lockout so I didn't get a chance at heroic immerseous this week but did a Flex and used a damn coin in it and still didn't get it. My last chance for this week will be LFR.
    Depending on your current trinkets, the lfr is the only one not an upgrade from the HCTF tot trinkets.

    Vexxe of Old School.



    Streaming MOP raids live: (14/14HC 25Man SoO) and WOD Beta (Leveling and raid testing Heoric/Mythic) @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Depending on your current trinkets, the lfr is the only one not an upgrade from the HCTF tot trinkets.
    I was never able to get the heroic ToT trinkets eventhough we had 10 heroic bosses down by the end of the patch. So annoying wiping sub 5% on heroic SoO bosses due to enrage while I'm still wearing a freaking 530 trinket (we're progressing on spoils hm now).

  4. #24
    Hey muscle, I actually am in the same boat, 8 kills on immersius in heroic 25 man, bonus roll every time and nothing, its probably only dropped maybe 3 of those kills and went to some other caster, really shitty. It sucks too since early in the tier I had top 100 parses on pretty much every fight, but it feels so hard to parse now w/o that.

  5. #25
    Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,975
    I missed first 15 mins of alt raid due to alarm not going off. WF one dropped. :S

  6. #26
    Bloodsail Admiral xtramuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubao View Post
    Hey muscle, I actually am in the same boat, 8 kills on immersius in heroic 25 man, bonus roll every time and nothing, its probably only dropped maybe 3 of those kills and went to some other caster, really shitty. It sucks too since early in the tier I had top 100 parses on pretty much every fight, but it feels so hard to parse now w/o that.
    I feel you. Having bindings allows you to lazy inc/hotw on every prettymuch every boss. That just isn't viable without it, kinda sucks been balanced around a trinket that clearly has a hideous drop rate.. makes me even more sad knowing the first few we had drop went to locks and mages who don't even benefit from spirit amplification :'(

    Vexxe of Old School.



    Streaming MOP raids live: (14/14HC 25Man SoO) and WOD Beta (Leveling and raid testing Heoric/Mythic) @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

  7. #27
    Field Marshal Bizley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    80
    Right now I'm after the 29th chance to get this trinket at any level of difficulty and I'm not including the bonus rolls here. Terrible, terrible luck...

  8. #28
    I finally got the damn trinket from a coin roll! A huge upgrade from a 530 ToT trinket. Also, a few bosses later the heroic staff dropped and I got it too! The increase in my dps is very very noticeable. I used to do the Galakras platforms with the tank and a Warrior, and this week they were "wtf is going on, how are we killing these adds so quick?" Think I pulled something around 365k on Iron Jug. I'm a happy druid now
    Last edited by land; 2013-11-27 at 05:23 PM.

  9. #29
    Field Marshal Bizley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    80
    I'm so envious of you. It looks like yesterday I've started another No-Trinket-Week. Including bonus rolls it gives me 48 chances on Immerseus with no luck and 34 chances on Shamans with LFR Toxic Totem only... sigh...

  10. #30
    oki here is a story of a boomkin who where sh.it but recently quite excellent.

    some people already knows me in this forum because i had a boomkin who was really bad yup that guy is me, you are allowed to laugh but today, i believe i am one of the best. now here is my story.


    i was a boomkin who rerolled from ele shaman to balance druid 1 day before 5.4 release garrosh hellscream *also where i re-joined the game*
    i actually don't have legendary yet, need 1 runestone and i will get it this saturday. i raided in 10man heroic guild where i was the worlds most unlucky druid ever, why?

    because i kept getting resto druid loots, sha of pride helm, instead of dark shaman helm, iron juggernaut wrist instead of malkarok/immerseus wrist, you know what? it's 10m. so you only get 2 loot per boss and this limits you sometimes to wierd off-pieces. as raid finder dps wrist 528 is worse then a healer wrist 567 . since the intellect makes a huge difference you get used to loot it.

    now my boomkins was in a position with 10k haste breakpoint and only 9k crit rating. A smart person would then say, why not go down to 5k haste breakpoint and stack crit up. the answer is no, remember resto gear, this resulted in getting more mastery by 9% and only gain 1% crit, while you lose 5k haste. this was definetly not worth it.


    and then, a shiny loot. an immerseus trinket appeared. this made me have sh.it tons of spirit, mastery and what ever it gives that i could dump into crit rating. My crit rating just went stupidly high, and i managed to join an end continent guild because i outdps' their main boomkin raider. and all because of immerseus trinket.

    now i sit with decent gear decent guild we are almost at hc garrosh, yes did receive my dark shaman helm/wrist ring w.e just need that cloak and i am currently doing 1.4mil burst dps. i wonder how much my dps will increase now where i will be killing ra-den saturday for the last runestone o: I wonder if i am the only without shiny cloak raider !


    Thanks for reading, i hope you enjoyed my story about how immerseus trinket just changed my boomkin from sh.it to decent. and sry for grammar ^^
    Last edited by Squirly; 2013-11-28 at 08:48 PM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirly View Post
    now my boomkins was in a position with 10k haste breakpoint and only 9k crit rating. A smart person would then say, why not go down to 5k haste breakpoint and stack crit up. the answer is no, remember resto gear, this resulted in getting more mastery by 9% and only gain 1% crit, while you lose 5k haste. this was definetly not worth it.

    and then, a shiny loot. an immerseus trinket appeared. this made me have sh.it tons of spirit, mastery and what ever it gives that i could dump into crit rating. My crit rating just went stupidly high, and i managed to join an end continent guild because i outdps' their main boomkin raider. and all because of immerseus trinket.
    No offense but that makes absolutely no sense. There is no crit on the immerseus trinket so if you could only gain 1% crit before getting the trinket by reforging everything into crit, you should see the exact same after getting the trinket.

  12. #32
    Actually Gebuz it makes a lot of sense. The trinket amps your spirit, haste and mastery. While the mastery is whatever, the extra spirit, makes it easier to hit cap, same with the haste. Thus you get to reforge all that extra haste and spirit, into Crit.

  13. #33
    2 things.

    Any other trinket in the last 2 tiers (except Kardris and Lei Shen trinket) have haste/crit/hit. Amp trinket only gives 1.2k haste/spirit. So unless he had those 2 trinkets (or some valor trinkets or t14 trinkets) he would lose crit from using the amp trinket.

    Secondly, if his only reforge option dropping from 10k to 5k haste was haste --> mastery, getting more haste wouldn't allow him to get more crit. That means the amp trinket would only give him 400 critrating more from reforging spirit --> crit. BUT that would assume that he could reforge spirit --> crit. Which he wouldn't be able to since he could just have done haste --> spirit and then spirit --> crit.

    Sorry for going a bit off topic, The Immerseus trinket is amazing, but you really shouldn't claim it to be good for something that isn't even remotely true.

  14. #34
    The bracers from heroic Juggernaut are just behind the crit ones. I'd rather have mastery bracers than haste. Even though my bracers are heroic warforged

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •