Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'm #14 on that little list for 10man (6 if only US).

Yay me?

And the argument of Disc vs. Disc is silly...of course a "better" (or luckier?) Disc will suppress the other; that's kinda what we do to other healers in general.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Had a look at warcraftlogs not even a week ago and it wasn't even in open alpha yet - can see that it is now, though. I highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt that "many top guilds" are already using it, considering how many vital functions it's still missing that WOL actually supports (namely the expression editor). Perhaps they are testing it together with WOL, but if they have made the full switch already, they are shooting themselves in the foot .

Just wait until you see the new build. >:-)

Kihra is amazing.

Uh, what exactly does Warcraft Logs have that WoL doesn't? I mean it has fancier looking graphs and tooltips, but the minimalistic nature of WoL actually makes looking at data much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Basmothh View Post
    Uh, what exactly does Warcraft Logs have that WoL doesn't? I mean it has fancier looking graphs and tooltips, but the minimalistic nature of WoL actually makes looking at data much easier.
    The biggest benefit to warcraft logs is that it has devs that actually care to update it.

Quote Originally Posted by Einai View Post
    The biggest benefit to warcraft logs is that it has devs that actually care to update it.
    Well, I would hope so seeing as it still needs a lot of refining.
    Last edited by Basmothh; 2013-11-12 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Einai View Post
    So...people are pissed that WoL doesn't have Heroic rankings for Siegecrafter and beyond yet?

But uh...neither does the other one.

Or am I missing some "necessary" (loosely quoted, mind you) updates?

Eh, pretty sure I read the update page wrong...but still, I can't get anything to load reliably on the website. Better, indeed. (try clicking on any of the individual bosses)
    Last edited by Anastacy; 2013-11-12 at 07:18 AM.

I can't even believe that nobody in this thread has mentioned Janthrax from <Arch Druid> ... By far better than some of the ones mentioned here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suchikuchi View Post
    I can't even believe that nobody in this thread has mentioned Janthrax from <Arch Druid> ... By far better than some of the ones mentioned here!!!
    Eh, that guy's got the wrong glove enchant, and plays with 1-2 resto shamans with 14K spirit =P. Never heard of the guy either .

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    Eh, pretty sure I read the update page wrong...but still, I can't get anything to load reliably on the website. Better, indeed. (try clicking on any of the individual bosses)
    Hi, I am the developer of Warcraft Logs. Right now the site is just in early alpha testing, so there is still a lot to do. You can track the list of known issues and planned features on our forums at forums . warcraftlogs . com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3264.

At the moment rankings/zone pages are not implemented. We're targeting 6.0 for the actual release of the site, and so we have no plans to rank any MoP raids. By saving rankings for last, also, I get testers who are interested in the actual report user interface and analysis (as opposed to a bunch of people who don't test and just want to dump their logs up there to get a rank).

Quote Originally Posted by Kihra View Post
    Hi, I am the developer of Warcraft Logs. Right now the site is just in early alpha testing, so there is still a lot to do. You can track the list of known issues and planned features on our forums at forums . warcraftlogs . com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3264.

At the moment rankings/zone pages are not implemented. We're targeting 6.0 for the actual release of the site, and so we have no plans to rank any MoP raids. By saving rankings for last, also, I get testers who are interested in the actual report user interface and analysis (as opposed to a bunch of people who don't test and just want to dump their logs up there to get a rank).
    Nice of you for the update, and it looks like a strong project!

My overall point was, however, until it's fully functional, I can't understand why some people would call it better.

Lol, jumped up over 10 ranks today because the Disc Priest I usually heal with didn't raid on his Priest.

Pro-tip: Find a way to get rid of your other Disc Priest (if your raid brings two) if you want to parse. :P

No ranks for me this week, gonna fall down so far :<. Extending to kill Garrosh tonight (6% wipe last night) <.<.

GL, hope you get it soon! That fight becomes such a PITA after the 50th wipe. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Basmothh View Post
    GL, hope you get it soon! That fight becomes such a PITA after the 50th wipe. >.>
    We're on 140 or so ATM . Screw blizz and their "hotfixing" of malice, MID-raid, the night we start getting consistent P4 attempts, though... Oh well. Enough OT, just had to vent .
    (protip: Feathers are amazing for your monk kiter <3).

guilds aren't abandoning WOL, they just have private logs