lf a junk deletion macro

just a macro for all the general junk u loot from mists of pandaria mobs, doesnt need to include grays since with my ui they get auto vendored when i open up a vendor.

like the food and stuff that you pick up, just want a macro i can hit to make it all go away, I was gunna make one myself but figured i'd save time and ask here if someone has one set up.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/autovendor

/junk: when provided with an item link, it will add this item to the "always sell" list, or remove it from that list if it's already on. When provided with just an item name, it will attempt to remove that item from the list (case insentitive);
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    Autovendor is amazing. It can vendor any item you set and auto-repair when you talk to a vendor.

the thing is I don't want something to auto vendor, I already have one built into my ui for gray. I'm lf something for useless whites n stuff, like blingtron loot, the landsharks and grenades that you're not even able to vendor, just a one click button to make all the useless shit go away, I guess I'll just make one myself.

Umm, yeah you can't do that lol. Anything that you throw away prompts a window and a user response. You're gonna need the addon at a vendor, or just delete it manually.
    Last edited by Beave; 2013-11-07 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beave View Post
    Umm, yeah you can't do that lol. Anything that you throw away prompts a window and a user response. You're gonna need the addon at a vendor, or just delete it manually.
    yea you can, itll just delete it without asking, I made a macro to delete the pies and shit when I farmed heavy junkboxes for the insane title lol.

There's no macro you can make to delete items, unless you made an individual macro for each item you wanted to delete. Even then I don't know the command.

With trashcan you have to add an item to trashcan list once, and you will never see it again. It works flawlessly. Party grenades, timeless food/stat buffs, all the random shit. Add it once, forget about it. Also will keep greys that are more than 1-2g per stack (option can be removed) and will auto sell them. Or you will never see greys again. Up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    There's no macro you can make to delete items, unless you made an individual macro for each item you wanted to delete. Even then I don't know the command.
    /run f=string.find;for b=0,4 do for s=1,32 do n=GetContainerItemLink(b,s);if n and(f(n,"Homemade Cherry Pie")or f(n,"An Exotic Cookbook")or f(n,"Roasted Quail")or f(n,"Superior Healing Potion")) then PickupContainerItem(b,s);DeleteCursorItem();end;end;end

is what I used whille farming heavy junkboxes, it deleted the pies, cookbooks, quail, and healing potions, and it still works, so yes you can make a macro to delete items in your bags