Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

WoD leak - new skill for every class

Don't ask me where did I learn it, you can call it fake or not but you will see soon.

All skills have 3 minutes cd, It comes from pretty good source, but I can't assure its 100% legit. No acces to actual text, its all from what I have been told, so names and description might not be fully accurate:

Warlock - Nether Twist - Switches position between you and your target, can be cast on enemy or friend, doesn't work on raid bosses. Instant
    Death Knight - Touch of Banshee - Mind controls your target, but for the duration your targets takes control over your character. 8 sec duration, instant.

Rogue - Challange - You challange your target into the duel. For the duration of challange your target cannot attack any other targets than you. Leaving combat by either side terminates this effect. 8 sec duration, instant.

Priest - Confusion - You switch allaigance to that of your targets, becoming friendly for him for 8 seconds. You are considered your targets and his allies party memeber.

Warrior - Wrestle throw - Melee range. You throw your target to selected location within 30 yards. Upon landing, your target and all enemies within 8 yards of the impact become stunned for 3 seconds. 1.5min cd.

Hunter - Eyes of the beast - You take control over your pet for 10 seconds, increasing its damage by 150%. While controlled, your pet is immune to any crowd control effects, including movement impairing effects. Channeled, interruptible, doesn't break stealth.

Shaman - Earth Fusion - You become one with the earth, clearing all debuffs. For the duration you are untargetable by anyone, including allies and cannot take any action other than movement. Lasts 6 seconds, instant.

Paladin - Light's Shield - You become Light's Shield for 8 seconds. For the duration of this effect you cannot move, take 30% less damage and create pillar of light around yourself (12 yards diameter). Pillar of light breaks line of sight of your enemies and doesn't allow them move through it. Instant.

Mage - Polymorph: Self - You polymorph yourself into a mighty creature of your choice: Red Dragon, Son of Cenarius, Mountain Ettin or Ethereal Thug. For the duration your skills are replaced by skills adequate to your new form (For example: Son of Cenarius form grants you healing spells like tranquility, wild growth, regrowth; Ethereal Thug gives you vanish, stealth, spritn, sap). Lasts 15 seconds. 5 minutes cd.

Monk - Chi overload -Your body overloads with chi energy unleashing it in its purest form for 12 seconds. It effects depends on your role: Brewmaster - Increases stagger amount by 20%, clears all your stagger damage on use and makes you immune to it for the duration. Windwalker - Increases attack speed by 30% and movement speed by 100%, and gives fists of fury 30 yards cone range. Mistweaver - Your Jade Statue picks up to 5 players at same time independently of your actions. Consumes 4 chi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not heard of this, but sounds pretty well thought out and legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarawaka View Post
    All skills have 3 minutes cd

Quote Originally Posted by Angarawaka View Post
    Warrior - Wrestle throw - Melee range. You throw your target to selected location within 30 yards. Upon landing, your target and all enemies within 8 yards of the impact become stunned for 3 seconds. 1.5min cd.

Mage - Polymorph: Self - You polymorph yourself into a mighty creature of your choice: Red Dragon, Son of Cenarius, Mountain Ettin or Ethereal Thug. For the duration your skills are replaced by skills adequate to your new form (For example: Son of Cenarius form grants you healing spells like tranquility, wild growth, regrowth; Ethereal Thug gives you vanish, stealth, spritn, sap). Lasts 15 seconds. 5 minutes cd.
    if you can't even get it right yourself, how can we be expected to believe you?
    Hi

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This has to be fake. We all know the new priest spell is called Fondle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh i hope we ll get better than those.

LOL you know how I know all of this is fake? Its all CC. Which they are trying to reduce. Good try though

10+ Year Old Account
    This is silly. Blizzard wouldn't even announce new abilities at Blizzcon. Plus the DK one is lame and I'd be sad lol.

worst leak ever. Can you make it even more fake? Those spells don't make sense and are stupid

10+ Year Old Account
    i love the hunter one "Although all the other classes get a brand new ability, you get an ability that you already had in the past!" Seems pretty cheap to remove an ability form the game then 2 years later re-introduce it as brand new content :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tauntor View Post
    LOL you know how I know all of this is fake? Its all CC. Which they are trying to reduce. Good try though
    Good point =)
    The skills all sound very believable tho, maybe except for the mage morph.

I dont like the Paladin one.. TO THE WOW FORUMS TO COMPLAIN!

I think it's safe to assume that classes will be getting new abilities, but I really don't see these being the ones that are implemented.

I'm fairly certain Blizzard wants to move in the direction of less CC, so adding so many more CC abilities would be counter intuitive.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Good point =)
    The skills all sound very believable tho, maybe except for the mage morph.
    i think miffy23 is OP, discuss
    Hi

Fake because blizzard knows DK's want raid utility and wouldn't give us a crap skill....right...?:C

Where's druid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of those skills seem next to totally useless. Several of them seem totally useless outside of the pvp environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ijoemomma View Post
    This has to be fake. We all know the new priest spell is called Fondle.
    The hidden priest sub-spec Catholic already has that ability. It apparently has no cooldown and can be used from behind without a facing requirement.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Deleted
    If we were to judge by with developer said lately i must agree with everyone saying this is fake, and i hope its fake...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm calling it fake, but you have some neat ideas for skills. and some that suck.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i think miffy23 is OP, discuss
    I don't post fake leaks, and I don't use any other account than this one.
    The skills sound pretty believable to me, I could see them working.

I agree tho that it seems unlikely based on the fact that they want to reduce CC in PVP.
    The inconsistencies with the cooldowns don't bother me.

10+ Year Old Account
    no Druid
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.