Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Blizzcon tomorrow, ARE YOU PREPARED?

Are you going to watch the stream ?
    Getting any special food or drink ?
    Any other arrangements you making for BLIZZCON ?!

As for me, I got my vticket, paid day of work ready and hype is going up every minute !

10+ Year Old Account
    I intend to sleep through the festivities, wake up around 8pm, go buy some food and drinks and then load up MMO Champion and freak out. I'm very excited.

I'm going to be on an early flight to a vacation tomorrow, so that will keep me occupied while I wait for news to start rolling in. No virtual ticket, but I think camping MMO-C will give me all of the information that I need.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I work during the opening ceremony, so I'll probably take a late break and spam refresh on the front page waiting for the bullet points to appear.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I live on the east coast, so the plan is to see Thor, grab some lunch, and then settle in for the opening ceremony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallowe View Post
    I live on the east coast, so the plan is to see Thor, grab some lunch, and then settle in for the opening ceremony.
    Going to watch it on Saturday Thor ftw

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *______*

We are all not prepared for Illidan to mock us again.

I'm prepared for endless spam of "Game is dead" and "unsubbing" threads, yes.
    Not to mention probably some whining about classes, any large announced changes, etc.

Deleted
    I'll be watching it with some friends

So many of these threads Everyones so excited

Virtual Ticket > Link up PC to massive TV (that we have hardly used lol)> Booze> chips and dips > takeout> snuggle on sofa with hubby!

Blizzcon has replaced Christmas for me now that I'm old hehe. So I get super excited

Deleted
    As usual, I'm getting all the info nicely sorted by MMO-C, without ever having to engage with other WoW players. Unlike I would pay the 2000-2500€ such a trip would cost me... just no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hitei View Post
    i'm prepared for endless spam of "game is dead" and "unsubbing" threads, yes.
    Not to mention probably some whining about classes, any large announced changes, etc.
    we are not prepared

Virtual Ticket 3rd year in a row. Got Murkalot summoned in-game. Bought delicious Julmust drinks. I'm ready!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna watch it live with my GF, and throw out my spoiler-tagged thread here the second the trailer starts

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to go to my grand mothers for tea when it starts I intend to look at mmochampion on my phone throughout the evening :S

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Gonna watch it live with my GF, and throw out my spoiler-tagged thread here the second the trailer starts

remember that the opening ceremony is free to watch for anyone. so might want to wait for the "paid only" content

Deleted
    Me and a few friends are gonna be up all night (we'r in Europe) watching and playing games.

Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    Going to watch it on Saturday Thor ftw
    This x1000. Also, excited for Blizzcon myself, mainly to see the Arena matches. And Blink 182.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gunna need to get some Chips for 2morro, I got the popcorn already. I will have MMO-Champ open on another tab while watching the stream.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.