Thread: Sub + t16

Sub + t16

Is it me or is it imaginary.... I swear it never procs at least enough.

Also whats your stat preff? Im running Haste > Mastery > crit.

4% proc chance is so rng the 4 piece can easily be worthless.

Deleted
    Well i had 2 proc's in a ...7:08 fight yesterday.(That saddly was both bad timing due 1 i got when i was gonna need to move away** and the other simply~ in time with Shadow dance making me for 4/5 second beeing Backstab~proc...wait to get 60 energy.....use ambush...wait 1~2 second to use finisher~ ) Current ilvl 568.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=11113&e=11541
    Btw i'm trying assa>ovehaste build and i can say it's amazing >

I think gonna switch for 2x piece with 3 wf item's if gonna drop's.
    I think gonna benefict quite more from the stat's rather than a random proc...that perhaps isn't gonna proc once in a fight.
    And today did Flex 1*(1st 4 bosses and Saddly i got 2x proc in Near. 300/Backstab~Boss/thrash..*
    Last edited by mmoc66990be288; 2013-11-07 at 06:41 PM.

At 4% it needs to at least grant you a separate button with like 30 seconds to use it so you can be sure to make use out of your very rare procs... They should have just gone with another generic shadow blades 4pc.

That or up the proc chance to 8%, The point of it is to have find weakness up more. Its not accomplishing this goal at 4%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    At 4% it needs to at least grant you a separate button with like 30 seconds to use it so you can be sure to make use out of your very rare procs... They should have just gone with another generic shadow blades 4pc.

Was talking about this very thing and change with another Brogue yesterday, sub seems fun but very much revolves around the FW buff and for a final Tier 4pc to be such a low (and overall bad RNG) proc chance is disappointing. I would love to have it just let you use a non-positional requirement Ambush and for the buff to last for 15-30 seconds. The proc chance needs to be a lot higher as well.

Deleted
    Well the could at least remove energy requirement>>

Deleted
    It's a very annoying set bonus, indeed. Also considering just going for 2p and warforged pieces.