Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Macor View Post
    Shadowstep>cloak>shadowstep= GG 330k+ and 100%uptime on boss :P
    His questions was less about getting 100% uptime on the boss, and more about surviving the phase without a single heal from the healers in his raid.

Are people even reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    His questions was less about getting 100% uptime on the boss, and more about surviving the phase without a single heal from the healers in his raid.

Are people even reading?
    Actually yes, he was pointed out for not beeing on bos full time in P2 and asked about that part, not how he can actually survive w/o healers in range. So most answers were about avoiding pushback not about surviving. Other than that we dodge barages so i don't rly think about my HP on that fight just not to stand in sht. And since whole phase is aoe dmg feint+elusiv seams best choice from my pov

Quote Originally Posted by Macor View Post
    Actually yes, he was pointed out for not beeing on bos full time in P2 and asked about that part, not how he can actually survive w/o healers in range. So most answers were about avoiding pushback not about surviving. Other than that we dodge barages so i don't rly think about my HP on that fight just not to stand in sht. And since whole phase is aoe dmg feint+elusiv seams best choice from my pov
    Oh really.

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Mind you we do the whole during phase 2 we get knocked back a million miles away from the boss strat to avoid having to deal with barrages strat, so healers are not near the boss to heal us.

Deleted
    I managed to get 99.3% uptime this week on 25H with the "get knocked back a million miles away from the boss to avoid having to deal with barrages" strat

What you have to do is : On the first bump use cloak, after that maintain 100% uptime on feint, you will normally dont get under 50% health, when the 2nd bump approach refresh your dots and get bumped so the healers can heal you, do the same for the 3rd bump and after that run immediately to the boss.

The problem with doing that is that you will have a chance to drop a bomb at your location and the tanks will not be able to pick it cause its near the boss and your raid is far away, so you will have to take it with Cheat Death and drop at ~5% hp.

Here is the log if you want : worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7v04x1vnw3w2ub9x/sum/damageDone/?s=5947&e=6367
    Last edited by mmoc0cc9526001; 2013-11-14 at 06:17 PM.