Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Can some1 explain the odd unicorn attack that in that video!!!!

Unicorn level inc ...
    The Hype

Deleted
    Anyone notice the upper left corner of the map thingie has an act 1 text in a combo box?
    I hope this means you can change act ingame via map.

Quote Originally Posted by si7encer112 View Post
    Anyone notice the upper left corner of the map thingie has an act 1 text in a combo box?
    I don't see why you shouldn't be able to in Adventure Mode, especially after they eliminated the loading screens between acts last year.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    pre ordering colllectors

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    How's about you link the actual youtube video, instead of some potential malware site, bub?
    Oh fuck off. It's obviously a wordpress blog.

Deleted
    this is coming out on console version as well as pc right?

PS4 version has been announced. No word about the Xbox yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    PS4 version has been announced. No word about the Xbox yet.

well that sucks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by si7encer112 View Post
    Well, I think adventure mode works similar to Diablo 2. You have all the Waypoints unlocked and can switch between Acts.

If this is what I think it is, it's purely awesome.

Deleted
    i hope it does come to xbox, i need transmogrify!! my monk looks awesome right now, but i keep getting shitty looking armor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Oh fuck off. It's obviously a wordpress blog.
    Yeah man, it's really fucking hard to make the url of your malware site look like anything you want. SEO is like, hard and stuff.

If a dude, with 3 posts, links a .net address, especially an address most likely not many people have ever heard of, you'd have to be a complete and utter moron to just take it at face value and go there.

So yeah, take your own advice, and while you're at it, go learn at least one thing about internet security before mouthing off to someone who actually does.

EDIT: Also piss off for suggesting we should actually visit someone's blog before getting to a video. Go somewhere else with your "it's OK to fish for clicks" -mentality.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2013-11-08 at 05:06 PM.

Everyone take a chill pill. This is a night of celebration!

Felt like a silly kid shouting, "YES!", "THAT RULES", "Oh HELL YES!" at that trailer.

Diablo touches a lot of nerves for me. I need to divorce myself of it sometimes.

Looks pretty darn cool. Despite all of the faults, I find D3 to have the smoothest gameplay out of all of the ARPGs (although I think TL2 comes close in that regard).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So yeah, take your own advice, and while you're at it, go learn at least one thing about internet security before mouthing off to someone who actually does..
    Or you could just chill out?

The trailer didn't show anything exciting. Diablo 3 has been such a steaming pile of disappointments that I can't picture myself buying the expansion... ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Or you could just chill out?
    Yeah, I'm quite chill. Being free to respond when someone says "fuck you" to you is quite effective in chilling one out. Even people suggesting that someone should just take it up the ass and not say anything have a hard time affecting such an impressive chill. Add to that a quite effective ignore feature supplemented with custom CSS and JS ensuring that the ignored party disappears from the forums entirely makes one more chill than sunbathing in deep space.

Back to enjoying the awesome features RoS is bringing.

Deleted
    Welp, Collector's Edition here I come.

Which is okay since I got CE on original D3 as well.

Deleted
    I think the reason it isn't announced for xbox yet is because you have to pay to be able to play Online on the console, which blizzard isn't fund of..

they have been able to make an agreement with sony so you won't have to pay to be able to play online in D3 on the Playstation..

just gotta wait and see if microsoft will let blizzard have their ways, or if they're going to be greedy and not just have D3 for Xbox at all