Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    I think the reason it isn't announced for xbox yet is because you have to pay to be able to play Online on the console, which blizzard isn't fund of..

they have been able to make an agreement with sony so you won't have to pay to be able to play online in D3 on the Playstation..

just gotta wait and see if microsoft will let blizzard have their ways, or if they're going to be greedy and not just have D3 for Xbox at all

well that sucks i didn't really enjoy D3 on the PC controls. does the PC version have controller support? :P

Adventure mode. Finally going back to how shit was farmed in D2! I didn't like them spinning it as a awesome new feature....Sort of going back to how it should have been.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Adventure mode. Finally going back to how shit was farmed in D2! I didn't like them spinning it as a awesome new feature....Sort of going back to how it should have been.
    IDGAF how it happens so long as it happens. Hopefully RoS will deliver, can't go through another letdown.

10+ Year Old Account
    VERY nice, although I was a bit cheesed off that the "Crusader Gameplay Trailer" I was so excited for was basically just the RoS features video with the overlay taken off...

Kinda hoping for ALOT more D3 info, of course today is all about WoD, but I hope RoS get's it's time to shine soon

Also REALLY hoping for a beta announcement and more Crusader skill info!

EDIT: just reading the article about RoS on PS4... One line struck me as new...

Is it just me being a spaz and we've known for a while, or is it new information that we're getting a 4th passive slot?

Because seriously... That's awesome Going by the leaked passives I'd narrowed my choices down... To four! But I could NOT choose which one to drop, now it seems I don't need to
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-11-09 at 04:22 AM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    IDGAF how it happens so long as it happens. Hopefully RoS will deliver, can't go through another letdown.
    Oh I completely agree. I liked a lot of what I saw for RoS, it will do to D3 what LoD did to D2 (hopefully).
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Yea, that was one of the few complaints I had with D3; swapping quests to farm areas was so cumbersome.