Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Could be real - "World of Warcraft" appears to be misspelled as well. Could just be the photo quality.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

These "leaks" are getting more desperate each time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't really a leak. I said I found it interesting an order was places at my facility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Assuming this is true it would seem that we are not going to see the next expansion until July next year at the earliest.
    Which would be too late, and they'd be shooting themselves in the foot for the millionth time.

the text is distorted a bit, it says 'warlords' you fools.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Which would be too late, and they'd be shooting themselves in the foot for the millionth time.
    They need, at latest, a late April launch of the expansion, or else a massive patch in between with content.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meyple View Post
    Wasn't really a leak. I said I found it interesting an order was places at my facility.
    Has your facility had dealings with Blizz before?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It's pretty clearly saying Warlords, not Warlocs.

Several letters in the text are slightly cut off and 'warped' due to the shitty image of a computer screen, just so happens the end of the d is one of the cuts /shrug.

Closely looking at the bottom end of the letter, you can see it curves up very slightly, unlike a c, but like a d would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Has your facility had dealings with Blizz before?
    Not Blizzard, but we have worked with Activison with the CoD franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Don't get me wrong I think people will be well and truly fed up with SoO by then but if release some interim content between then and now it might not be so bad.

Oh, and OP I am not sure your employer or Blizzard will be too happy with this information being leaked and with your twitter in your sig I doubt they will have much difficulty tracing you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently I work for a supply chain that orders and arranges for box art and cd orders. Please realize I am not saying it's coming out tomorrow, these things take quite some time to arrange, however this showed up at my distro box today for an order.

They want the order to go out by May and at the CD-R factory by June.

http://i.imgur.com/zmm3uJS.jpg

Btw, I used a cellphone to take a picture of the monitor. I can't hit print screen as the system doesn't have one. I used the iPhone paint app to mark out the red. I assure you that's a D not a C, it just showed up wierd because of image tear I'm guessing
    I dunno if you can be tracked via twitter, or if your company has policies about disclosing information like this, but if you do I'd suggest not making yourself traceable with a twitter account in your sig.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

10+ Year Old Account
    Not Blizzard, but we have worked with Activison with the CoD franchise.
    Hmm... interesting. And I will give you that the date matches most expectations.

I'll give it a Plausible. Congrats, you're the first person to get anything more than a Fake from me on this expansion.

people find the name, immediately make judgment that it's a fake because someone doesn't "spell check"

you would not only think they'd see the other characters, but some on people. you're telling me you've *never* taken a cell-phone picture of a monitor before? :l

The picture clearly shows an "expected date" of May 13th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The picture clearly shows an "expected date" of May 13th.
    For the delivery. It's quite likely we'd look at 2-4 weeks after that in order for them to actually load the disks.

So Late May - Early June.

If real then the shipping date give a possible release date window. Early June seem about right with develop window, probably see beta sometime in December. Just guessing if this is legit

Deleted
    I'm liking this one. Hardly another badly photoshopped "leaked slide" is it.

Thanks for the tip, Mayple.

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    They need, at latest, a late April launch of the expansion, or else a massive patch in between with content.
    Although many on these forums seem to think that the next expansion will be released early next year I don't think that is possible and I have to say that I will be quite impressed if they can get out early Q3.

No official dates until it is official imo. Seen this all the time with speculated release dates by retail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    I dunno if you can be tracked via twitter, or if your company has policies about disclosing information like this, but if you do I'd suggest not making yourself traceable with a twitter account in your sig.
    Oh my that twitter account is dead. I didn't even realize though it was there thanks!