Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Protip: If you're going to fake a leak, make sure you spellcheck the strings on your fake order.
    You are a moron. Its a "d", not a "c".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    May Release?! ... HAHAHAH Really? Do you really think they will make us wait ICC style for another 6 months for the next expansion.
    You're joking, right? You'll most definitely have to wait around 5 - 6 months if not even longer. However, if that happened it still wouldn't be anywhere close to being what you define as ''ICC style''.

It's curcial you spell "warlords" correctly.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The most legitimate thing possibly so far and people complain over apparent spelling mistakes. I'd say it sounds appropriate. I'm also expected a 5.5 with a new PVP Season given the Achievements and possibly a filler raid or some sort of content, so sounds good to me.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

The people saying it's fake because of the "warlorcs" up there, obviously haven't taken their time to look up the entire image.
    This was so common back in the days of CRT monitors and taking pictures of them, I can't even begin to count.
    Not saying the info is fake or not, but the picture itself is as real as it can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnission View Post
    It's curcial you spell "warlords" correctly.
    Not sure if troll or just stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    It's called curciality.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    It's a reference to that fake WoD image that featured the word 'curciality'

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    The most legitimate thing possibly so far and people complain over apparent spelling mistakes.
    I complain over a US Air Force employee saying they are shipping CDs to Blizzard next year

Hmm expectation time of release is something around that, sounds legit tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I complain over a US Air Force employee saying they are shipping CDs to Blizzard next year
    I forgot Air Force reserves is a full time employment plan.. That's sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    They need, at latest, a late April launch of the expansion, or else a massive patch in between with content.
    Even if it came out in March or April what in the heck do they think people are going to do in game for 4 or 5 more months?

If the next expansion doesn't come out in Dec or Jan I'd expect WoW to lose at least a couple million subscriptions. Even now Panda just feels so over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    Even if it came out in March or April what in the heck do they think people are going to do in game for 4 or 5 more months?

If the next expansion doesn't come out in Dec or Jan I'd expect WoW to lose at least a couple million subscriptions. Even now Panda just feels so over.
    Personally, I expect March/April with a content patch finishing the story (Garrosh's trial etc.) in mid-December or very early January.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Amazon and Best Buy usually have placeholder dates like this set up too. The release date is usually sooner than that.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    I dunno if you can be tracked via twitter, or if your company has policies about disclosing information like this, but if you do I'd suggest not making yourself traceable with a twitter account in your sig.
    He also has date of his birth and bio in his profile. So if someone from his company stumbles on this topic, they will easily identify him
    Last edited by Orrin; 2014-01-24 at 07:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to close this since it's from November and nothing terribly relevant has been added since it was brought back to life.

I understand why it's back on the front page since it was referenced in another thread but with that said we don't need any more threads about possible release dates for WoD. And the link in the other thread will still continue to work for the curious.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."