Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Interesting order placed at our office this morning.

Currently I work for a supply chain that orders and arranges for box art and cd orders. Please realize I am not saying it's coming out tomorrow, these things take quite some time to arrange, however this showed up at my distro box today for an order.

They want the order to go out by May and at the CD-R factory by June.

http://i.imgur.com/zmm3uJS.jpg

Btw, I used a cellphone to take a picture of the monitor. I can't hit print screen as the system doesn't have one. I used the iPhone paint app to mark out the red. I assure you that's a D not a C, it just showed up wierd because of image tear I'm guessing
    Last edited by Mayples; 2013-11-07 at 09:25 PM.

Deleted
    Looks interesting ^^

Deleted
    Warlorcs of Draenor? Seems strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyple View Post
    Currently I work for a supply chain that orders and arranges for box art and cd orders. Please realize I am not saying it's coming out tomorrow, these things take quite some time to arrange, however this showed up at my distro box today for an order.

Warlorcs? What exactly is a warlorc?

Also I see no proof of anything. I could make a Blizz company in my ticketing software as well.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Meyple View Post

Warlorcs hey?

Warrior Murlocs. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Protip: If you're going to fake a leak, make sure you spellcheck the strings on your fake order.
    Indeed.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Protip: If you're going to fake a leak, make sure you spellcheck the strings on your fake order.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't Warlorcs of Draenor, it's Warlords but the "d" has it's "line thingy" cut out and makes it look like a "c". The definite version it's that is a "d". Check the "c" on Warcraft and then look closer on the supposed "c" on "Warlorcs", you can see that it's clearly a "d".
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

Quote Originally Posted by Xtortion View Post
    Warlorcs hey?
    If you look at the text as you go down, some is faded in part. Just so happens it happened on the d there.

Good thing we are doing the Quality Control for your company mate, otherwise the Warlocs would be quite pissed...

Quote Originally Posted by sys01 View Post
    It isn't Warlorcs of Draenor, it's Warlords but the "d" has it's "line thingy" cut out and makes it look like a "c". The definite version it's that is a "d". Check the "c" on Warcraft and then look closer on the supposed "c" on "Warlorcs", you can see that it's clearly a "d".
    This is possible, check the "t" in Blizzard Entertainment too.

I'm not saying it's real, but it's a silly thing to call it fake off of.

Honestly, I'm going to wait till Blizzcon to pass judgement on anything.

Not saying this is real but there are several places where fonts have missing pixels in the green text, not just Warlorcs, pretty clever to add in flaws at several spots if it is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Efrye View Post
    Warlorcs of Draenor? Seems strange.
    Saw that aswell Lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    I lol'd so hard at the typo.. God that was awful! hahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    This is possible, check the "t" in Blizzard Entertainment too.

I'm not saying it's real, but it's a silly thing to call it fake off of.
    Exactly, I have seen people mess up names before.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdarix View Post
    Not saying this is real but there are several places where fonts have missing pixels in the green text, not just Warlorcs, pretty clever to add in flaws at several spots if it is fake.
    yes, if you look closely, a lot of other pixels are missing... and you can see the C of Warlocs of Draenor is clearly not a common C, it have one pixel above the bottom of the C... wich may make it a d with missing pixels

**Zoom on the C, you'll see the pixel**

Edit: compare the c of warlorcs to the c of warcraft... definitly different, now compare the c of warlocs to the d of Blizzard... seems similar
    Last edited by Heiros; 2013-11-07 at 09:24 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Exactly, I have seen people mess up names before.
    The reference here is that the software being used has issues with font spacing - a lot of letters are cut off in places.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Assuming this is true it would seem that we are not going to see the next expansion until July next year at the earliest.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... Not a typo. The "d" looks like a c because of pixel alignment and image tear from using my phone. The machines we play on have like 19 buttons.