Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbane View Post
    Hail the return of Afrasiabi!
    My guild leader ^^

Hum, why didnt they mention tom chilton in the wow team? Did they finally fire that guy? Its nice to see furor coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    If HOTS have the same balancing team of Starcraft the game will be hugely amazing and well balanced.
    different type of game and requires a different type of balance. will prove a challenge for those team

Furor and Tigole.

Two ex-EverQuest forum trolls who somehow managed to get hired by Blizzard Entertainment. Not happy to see him returning at all, to be entirely frank, as it's always been my opinion that those two particular individuals never belonged with the company to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Yes I noticed it a year ago or two, mind was blown as well :P

Great to see him back! Loved the Blizzcon panel in 2010 if I am not mistaken with him and metzen (with the red shirt guy) :P
    Field Marshal Afrasiabi, Fras Siabi, Pathstalker Kariel and Lord Afrasastrasz all reference to him asides of a handful of items

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansatsuken View Post
    Furor and Tigole.

Two ex-EverQuest forum trolls who somehow managed to get hired by Blizzard Entertainment. Not happy to see him returning at all, to be entirely frank, as it's always been my opinion that those two particular individuals never belonged with the company to begin with.
    You mean two PLAYERS of a game who had the balls to give Sony advice it didn't want to hear? Yeah I'm frankly preferential to their return since they designed the original MMO. Blizzard has become far too much like Sony. Seeing them return is a good thing that will do much for the game. Tigole and Furor got wrongfully banned from the EQ forums for speaking their mind, much like many did during the CRZ crappola. So yes, I think they will know how to handle "anonymous" individuals like Xanzul perfectly well. But if they don't does it matter? The game is in it's sun setting years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashadelo View Post
    My guild leader ^^

:-) All hail Legacy of Steel.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2013-11-08 at 10:08 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    "It can be anyone.Even you can register a domain on Blizzard and just have everyone speculate about "your" expansion."

But no-one had a clue what Warlords of Draenor was a month ago. Are you suggesting somebody registered a hoax name a month ago, and just applied for patents for the same name in Blizzard's name all around the world? That would be a lot to Swallow. No, that name means something important to Blizzard

I'm glad this is happening while I am at work. I will be passing the time while looking at updates on my phone.

They better not abandon Starcraft 2 and mess it up. This is the last surviving good franchise blizzard has with a very loyal following and this team did a good job - particularly compared to wow and D3

10+ Year Old Account
    Really excited to see what these guys coming back or coming into will do for the story.
    Currently Procrastinating

10+ Year Old Account
    So awesome...This is going to be my first ever Blizzcon...Already got my badge and g2g!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Airbag888 View Post
    They better not abandon Starcraft 2 and mess it up. This is the last surviving good franchise blizzard has with a very loyal following and this team did a good job - particularly compared to wow and D3
    Totally agree, SC2 is the only blizzard game I fully enjoy playin these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone else who did the virtual ticket not recieve the codes to sign in?! /worried

Also, Jonathan Dumont, Lead Level Designer for WoW left Blizzard this September. Don't know who is now in that position, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Totally agree, SC2 is the only blizzard game I fully enjoy playin these days.
    I hope they return Browder & Co for Legacy of the Void!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    You mean two PLAYERS of a game who had the balls to give Sony advice it didn't want to hear?
    If organizing crashing servers on purpose and spreading the hybrids hate on the forums is giving an advice then I find it a little immature.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Yeah I'm frankly preferential to their return since they designed the original MMO.
    I'm all for their return though because they had changed since then.
    Because if not - you'd still have only warriors tanking, paladins buffboting every 5 mins and druids and priests only viable to heal.
    Feral4Life since 2005
    cpu: Intel i9-9900K mobo: ASUS Maximus XI Extreme
    cooling: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro gpu: ASUS RTX-2080 Ti
    ssd: Samsung 970Pro, 960 Evo, 860 Evo sound: sadly onboard
    case: Silverstone Fortress 2 Limited Edition (WRI) (I love that beauty)
    ram: 32G G.Skill 3200 C14 display: ACER X27 (G-Sync HDR IPS)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rielthas View Post
    "It can be anyone.Even you can register a domain on Blizzard and just have everyone speculate about "your" expansion."
    But no-one had a clue what Warlords of Draenor was a month ago. Are you suggesting somebody registered a hoax name a month ago, and just applied for patents for the same name in Blizzard's name all around the world? That would be a lot to Swallow. No, that name means something important to Blizzard
    And how many did realy know what "The Dark Below" is?
    Not every WoW-player is firm with the complete lore. But its funny, how everyone is only "Warlords of Draenor" now. It looks like the hype about TDB has been completely forgotten.
    But well..... it is just a few hours till opening and the big WoW panel. So lets sit back, make some popcorn and relax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tigole back to wow! FK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Next expac is saved!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anisadora View Post
    Has anyone else who did the virtual ticket not recieve the codes to sign in?! /worried
    Do you not have a Battle.net account? I was under the impression from the website and the email I received all you need to do is sign into the site with your account to view content.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedstery View Post
    Lead World Designer in Cataclysm.

No he did not ruin cataclysm.
    Technically he ruined the land... lol
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓