Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wow! That is very impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Old news. was featured on the front page months ago
    Whoa, whoa. Hey. Hey. Are you saying Gamebreaker is a team of Slowpoke re-posters?

Because, hey. If that's what you're saying...

...you're right.

That interactive map is incredible

Would love to dink around in a WoW minecraft server

It'd be even more awesome if they could convert dungeons and raids into minecraft too...
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    yeah, I agree with Deathbringer. Please do a forum search before posting. There was not only an official post but one by the people making it. It is very cool, but the process of making it isn't as impressive as you would think, at least after the making of the program they used to convert the WoW map to minecraft structures.
    Months ago.... so lots of people might have missed it (like I did) and think it's interesting. We can have 100 threads about LFR sucking or not on a daily basis and this is being complained about as old? Looks like you're trying to look smart because you read it then and think it impresses other people? Well it doesn't, it just makes you look..... well let's go with silly.

Thanks Stevecow for the post.